local anesthesia on SS?

I haven't looked this up but can't see why this would be a.problem x

mrsf

if it's in the tooth like an injection i believe you should be fine. if you are getting knocked out for more serious work like a root canal then you need to be on 1200 2 weeks before you get it done. i speak from experience here!

great things said:
if it's in the tooth like an injection i believe you should be fine. if you are getting knocked out for more serious work like a root canal then you need to be on 1200 2 weeks before you get it done. i speak from experience here!

Thanks for your reply.It is a serious thing my tooth fall down and they need to remove the root through a mild surgery . Then will transplant a new tooth. I am doing really great on ss and I don't want to stop or change step. As I dont this to affect my presistance and passion to loss weight.

if you need to be knocked out then you can't stay on ss as you'll become very ill.

If you are put to sleep for your tooth to be fixed then you can't continue on ss!

You also have to wait 12 weeks after by guidlines x

You also have to wait 12 weeks after by guidlines x

no you don't! it's only if you've had a baby or major surgery that you wait 12 weeks afterwards!

you can start ss again after 1 week as long as there are no complications and no medications that would affect your body when in ss!

great things said:
no you don't! it's only if you've had a baby or major surgery that you wait 12 weeks afterwards!

you can start ss again after 1 week as long as there are no complications and no medications that would affect your body when in ss!

I never had major surgery but had to wait 12 weeks. My CDC phoned and emailed the medical team to double check :/

i had a root canal under anaesthetic and i waited 1 week then got back to it. this was advice from medical. this lady is talking about having work done on her teeth so it would be a similar anaesthetic.

12 weeks is usually the rule when you've had a baby and major surgery because your body needs time to heal. there's usually an open wound when you need to leave 12 weeks to recover. with a root canal then there's just drilling and no wound which is why a shorter space before you can re-start ss is more suitable.

Back