Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Evening everyone :) Hope you are all good? Work has been stressful the past few weeks, trying to not let it get me down but it's really hard :(
The OH took me out to a tapas place tonight to cheer me up, completely off plan but it's my first off plan night since June so I'm not too bothered and I really enjoyed it. Thankfully I have tomorrow off work so I'm going to have a lazy day on the sofa, might watch Frozen as I've wanted to for a while but haven't really had the chance :)

Today's eats..

EE

B - Fruit salad
L - baked potato with prawns and EL mayo (1)
D - Tapas (too much of it!! :rolleyes:) with a glass of sangria, yum :)

x

Hello, lazy day is well and truly happening today... I got up, had breakfast/shower then got straight back into my pj's and I have been on the sofa since 10.30am!! :D I watched Frozen and it was brilliant, loved it! House is lovely and quiet, OH is in work until 7pm so I still have hours left on my own. I wish every day could be like this but hey ho... xx

Hello, lazy day is well and truly happening today... I got up, had breakfast/shower then got straight back into my pj's and I have been on the sofa since 10.30am!! :D I watched Frozen and it was brilliant, loved it! House is lovely and quiet, OH is in work until 7pm so I still have hours left on my own. I wish every day could be like this but hey ho... xx

Sounds like a lovely day :) Frozen is awesome x

Evening....:) 3lbs off at weigh in, so so happy xx

Afternoon all, not got much to report on atm as life has been quite uneventful! Hope you are all good :) xx

Hello everyone, well I have some exciting news!! I'm 8 weeks pregnant!!! :D We're absolutely delighted, we said we were going to wait but we had no idea it had already happened. :D I can't believe I'm carrying a baby and I've had such good losses doing so (and periods) crazy! X

Hello everyone, well I have some exciting news!! I'm 8 weeks pregnant!!! :D We're absolutely delighted, we said we were going to wait but we had no idea it had already happened. :D I can't believe I'm carrying a baby and I've had such good losses doing so (and periods) crazy! X

Congratulations, what great news, how funny when you were discussing it you already had baby on board x x

Thanks everyone! :)
We've been thinking about Corfu and how it's going to work out, we don't know whether to take baby or take up my mums offer of babysitting for the week (which I really don't want to do!) but we've paid the whole thing now (over £700) and we can't really afford to lose that money. I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with taking a little baby to a hot place like that especially so young!
We have some time to think about it anyway, right now baby is the main focus! xx

Maybe it's worth seeing if you can push back your holiday dates until the baby is a bit older and you can take him/her with you? xx

Yeah Em, that's exactly what we've just done :) We've just pushed it back 6 months, so we're going in March 2016 now instead. Gives me a bit of time to get rid of some baby weight too, can't believe in the space of a week we've gone from trying for a baby after we come home from Corfu to taking a baby to Corfu lol :) I could have left him/her with Mum and Dad but I just can't bring myself to do it :(
It cost us £100 to change it, which isn't bad as I thought it'd be much more expensive. She said it won't cost us anything to add baby onto the booking either which is brill, now we can just relax and look forward to everything :) xxx

Yay, so glad you were able to get the dates changed fairly easily :D And I totally get that you wouldn't want to leave a baby for a whole week. It's better to put it off for a while for your own peace of mind :) xx

Yay, so glad you were able to get the dates changed fairly easily :D And I totally get that you wouldn't want to leave a baby for a whole week. It's better to put it off for a while for your own peace of mind :) xx

It really was the best choice, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the holiday as I'd be worrying all the time. xx

Back