Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Aww can u send me dominoes too lol I'm gutted they don't deliver here :( probably for the best to be fair lol!!
Your pregnancy will all be worth it in the end I promise :) I had a crappy pregnancy too but when I think back now It doesn't seem bad at all lol!

I was thinking about why you are losing so much even though you are pregnant and I think it's maybe because you are eating so healthy and babies take lots of nutrients and your sick that's probably why ur losing so much! I don't envy the sicking thou bless ya xx

I expect to stop losing soon anyway, im just happy im in the 13's at 9 weeeks!!! :) x

Pleased to report ive only been sick once today and that was this morning, nothing tonight!! :D even managed to get a 4hr nap this afternoon which explains why im awake at all hours typing up this lol, had my dominoes and it was lush.. although I can't stand the smell of tomatoes any more which sucks. Guess that means no more pizza for me which is a good thing i guess hehe ;)
And no bleeding either, yay!
Hopefully this is the start of things getting better :):):) x

Pleased to report ive only been sick once today and that was this morning, nothing tonight!! :D even managed to get a 4hr nap this afternoon which explains why im awake at all hours typing up this lol, had my dominoes and it was lush.. although I can't stand the smell of tomatoes any more which sucks. Guess that means no more pizza for me which is a good thing i guess hehe ;) And no bleeding either, yay! Hopefully this is the start of things getting better :):):) x

Aww glad to hear things are improving for you hun :) for smells try getting them anti sickness wrist bands, honestly sounds really strange but I used to wear them at work coz I sat near the kitchen and the smell of everyone's Cooking made me feel sick!
Are you going to find out the sex of your baby?
Well done on getting into the 13s, I would have loved to of been that, I got up to just under 19st
Urgh!
Xx

Aww glad to hear things are improving for you hun :) for smells try getting them anti sickness wrist bands, honestly sounds really strange but I used to wear them at work coz I sat near the kitchen and the smell of everyone's Cooking made me feel sick!
Are you going to find out the sex of your baby?
Well done on getting into the 13s, I would have loved to of been that, I got up to just under 19st
Urgh!
Xx

Thanks hun :)
OH's mum said she's bought me one of those wristbands so im just waiting for it to arrive, hopefully that works and Im sick free ;)
We're not sure about finding out the sex yet, we'd love to but as it's our first we'd also like it to be a surprise... i def think we'll end up finding out though :D xx

Gaah wish I had more of a bump! i love baby bumps, I just look bloated currently lol xx

How are you feeling today sweet pea? Xx

Hope your ok hun Xx

Hi everyone, I'm ok.. just getting a long waiting for my scan to hurry up and be here! Morning sickness is getting better :) xx

Hi everyone, I'm ok.. just getting a long waiting for my scan to hurry up and be here! Morning sickness is getting better :) xx

Bless ya, it seems like forever waiting for that first scan, but then after that time flies! It took till 4 months for me to get a proper bump but I was a right farty to begin with lol!
Really happy to hear your morning sickness is getting better!
So you work? If so what job do you do? Xx

Bless ya, it seems like forever waiting for that first scan, but then after that time flies! It took till 4 months for me to get a proper bump but I was a right farty to begin with lol!
Really happy to hear your morning sickness is getting better!
So you work? If so what job do you do? Xx

I'm a carer in a elderly home, explains why I wanted to lose weight! Old people can be harsh!! xx

Here is today's food, a 100% on plan day!!!! :D

Extra Easy

Brekkie - Porridge (heb) Milk (hea) apple, kiwi and grapefruit
Lunch - Subway salad (1 syn for dressing) followed by some crisps (4) and seafood sticks (had to check these were ok to eat and they are! :))
Snack - THEN had a small mccains jacket potato (1 syn) with some pineapple cottage cheese (1/2 syn) celery and onion.
Dins - Roast beef dinner, followed by a mini meringue (2.5 syns) topped with coconut mullerlight (1/2 syn) and raspberries
Supper - Kit kat (5 1/2 syns)
Syns for the day - 15, bang on... woo! :)

Drinks - 6 glasses of water, some no added sugar juice and a bit of milk :)

Literally not stopped eating all day! :eek:I've been googling everything I eat to make sure it's ok lol, i'm becoming obsessed! Also have a print out on my fridge of all the best fruit/veg to eat whilst pregnant so I keep eating some of them every day even if I'm not on plan. :)

In other news, I think I can feel/see a teeeeny bump coming a long... slowly but it's coming. Xx

I'm a carer in a elderly home, explains why I wanted to lose weight! Old people can be harsh!! xx

Haha old people & children... I remember when I worked in a school and one of the children said to me "why do you have spots on your face?" Mortified xx

Here is today's food, a 100% on plan day!!!! :D Extra Easy Brekkie - Porridge (heb) Milk (hea) apple, kiwi and grapefruit Lunch - Subway salad (1 syn for dressing) followed by some crisps (4) and seafood sticks (had to check these were ok to eat and they are! :)) Snack - THEN had a small mccains jacket potato (1 syn) with some pineapple cottage cheese (1/2 syn) celery and onion. Dins - Roast beef dinner, followed by a mini meringue (2.5 syns) topped with coconut mullerlight (1/2 syn) and raspberries Supper - Kit kat (5 1/2 syns) Syns for the day - 15, bang on... woo! :) Drinks - 6 glasses of water, some no added sugar juice and a bit of milk :) Literally not stopped eating all day! :eek:I've been googling everything I eat to make sure it's ok lol, i'm becoming obsessed! Also have a print out on my fridge of all the best fruit/veg to eat whilst pregnant so I keep eating some of them every day even if I'm not on plan. :) In other news, I think I can feel/see a teeeeny bump coming a long... slowly but it's coming. Xx

Ooh sounds a yummy day :D
Haha bless ya, your not meant to eat mcflurrys but there all I could think about!! Sorry I keep going on about myself, in so excited for you, and that we can come along on your journey (as long as u don't go awol) :) xxx

Aww don't worry about it, I don't mind you talking about yourself... if anything I'd like u to as usually I haven't got much to report on :) xx

Aww don't worry about it, I don't mind you talking about yourself... if anything I'd like u to as usually I haven't got much to report on :) xx

Haha bless ya! I'm a motor mouth/ typer sat on my own most of the time xx

Back