Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Off to see Lady Gaga on Thursday at the o2, I bought standing tickets before I knew I was pregnant :( I can't change them either, I'm trying to find someone who will swap with me for sitting but had no luck so far, will keep trying.
I'm ok with standing, but I just know you can come across idiots who have had too much to drink pushing into you and stuff. Not a good thing when you're pregnant! Going to stand near the back and hopefully I'll be ok. If I was showing things would be easier, everybody knows you don't mess with a pregnant woman lol! X

Off to see Lady Gaga on Thursday at the o2, I bought standing tickets before I knew I was pregnant :( I can't change them either, I'm trying to find someone who will swap with me for sitting but had no luck so far, will keep trying. I'm ok with standing, but I just know you can come across idiots who have had too much to drink pushing into you and stuff. Not a good thing when you're pregnant! Going to stand near the back and hopefully I'll be ok. If I was showing things would be easier, everybody knows you don't mess with a pregnant woman lol! X

Put a pillow up your top ;) who you off with? Get em to guard you xx

Put a pillow up your top ;) who you off with? Get em to guard you xx

Lol sounds like a plan!! I'm going with 3 of my friends :) they don't know I'm pregnant yet so it's going to be tricky. They kept asking why I wanted to swap my ticket for a seating one and I had to say I had a sore back and didn't want to stand, i was put on the spot lol!
I'm going to take the car with me and drive so I have an excuse as to why I'm not drinking as that will be the first thing they'll pick up on. I will tell them after my next scan. Just want to make sure everything is ok first.
My mum, dad & hubbys mum and dad know... but nobody else ;) x

Hello, popping in to sub and say congrats! such an exciting time for you. :) x

No problem :)
Well done on your weight loss too, 3 1/2 stone is amazing :)

Thanks :) I'm preparing myself for gaining from here on lol x

Well i should really be sleeping, so off to bed i go. Goodnight girls :) xxx

Hi hun. Just popping in to see how things are, happy 10 weeks! Fingers crossed the next 10 weeks go smoother than the previous :) xx

Morning! Wooo happy 10 weeks to me and baby :D let's hope the next 10 weeks go well :)

Here is todays food plan... whether i'll stick to it or not I don't know but i'll try!

Extra easy

Brek - Weetabix (heb) milk (hea) blueberries and grapes
Lunch - Sweet chilli noodles, stir fry sauce (2) broccoli and celery
Dinner - Lamb stew, mini meringue & yoghurt for pudding (2.5)
Supper - Seafood sticks, toast (6) mini marshmallows (2)
Syns - 12.5 :)

Food looking good :) I admire you for sticking to it!

Thank u :) it's really hard at times but i don't want to be pigging out all the time as it'll get me nowhere x

Happy 10 weeks hun :) food looking good. Jealous of you seeing Lady Gaga tomorrow! We missed out on tickets, boooo :( xx

Thanks chick.
I know so many people who missed out, they apparently sold out in minutes :eek:! x

Thank u :) it's really hard at times but i don't want to be pigging out all the time as it'll get me nowhere x

Don't feel bad if you do have a few pig outs, but it's good your are sticking to it the best you can, I was such a pig once the morning sickness went and piled on 3 stone :/ I was eating like 2 pain au chocolates for breakfast everyday yummmmy, crisps, cheese, chocolate, ice cream hahahaa I don't really regret it coz I lost 2 stone in a couple of months of breastfeeding :) xx

I agree with Waffle hun (Waffle, what's your real name? I feel so bad calling you Waffle all the time lol ;))
Dont be too harsh on yourself, you're eating for two and nobody would blame you if you ate like a pig! I do and I'm not pregnant lol! X

I agree with Waffle hun (Waffle, what's your real name? I feel so bad calling you Waffle all the time lol ;)) Dont be too harsh on yourself, you're eating for two and nobody would blame you if you ate like a pig! I do and I'm not pregnant lol! X

Hahaha I am a total waffler though to be fair you must admit it's the perfect name for me! My real name is Geri :)
Lol I ate like a pig tonight opps!! Xx

Back