Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Thanks girls, i know where you are both coming from. I do snack on choc/crisps a lot i just don't type it on here but i should really. I've eaten like a piggy today too so you aren't alone!!! :eek: xxx

OH has really been getting on my nerves today/tonight, i don't know if its just my hormones playing havoc with my moods or not but he's been an ar**e. This morning i asked him if he could just pop the shop for me to pick me up some iced tea as i'm craving it like crazy, got told to 'F off' :eek:
I asked him what he said as I couldn't believe he'd said it at first. Then we went to my Mum's and on our way in the car he started rambling on about how i'm using morning sickness as an excuse to treat him like my slave :eek: Ok i know i've been a bit of a moaner and demanding, but there are times i literally have no energy to even get out of bed, Im not asking for much. Anyway, turned into a big argument then we didn't say a word to each other for hours, even on the way home.
Haven't spoken to him since 5pm, he's gone to bed now.
I'm just fed up, not sure if i have overreacted or what, as I said it's probably hormones. Hopefully he and I are cheerier in the morning. He's been brilliant the past few weeks, then today it hit like a bomb. MEN!! :mad:

Anyway, i have Gaga tomorrow with my friends which im very much looking forward to :D x

Last edited:
Oh dear, doesn't sound very good. He's a man, men do/say stupid things! It's in their nature, you are pregnant and have a right to be demanding, you've had it rough the past few weeks!
Please don't let it stress you out chick, it's the last thing you need right now. Get yourself to bed, have a lie in and talk it over tomorrow. Look after you and baby :)
If he is still acting like an idiot tomorrow then leave him be, go out and enjoy yourself with your friends :) xx

Oh dear, doesn't sound very good. He's a man, men do/say stupid things! It's in their nature, you are pregnant and have a right to be demanding, you've had it rough the past few weeks!
Please don't let it stress you out chick, it's the last thing you need right now. Get yourself to bed, have a lie in and talk it over tomorrow. Look after you and baby :)
If he is still acting like an idiot tomorrow then leave him be, go out and enjoy yourself with your friends :) xx

Thank you my love, you and Waffle have been a great help to me the past few weeks... xxx

My prediction is that after your scan he will totally change. Supposedly it doesn't really sink in for men until that have properly seen the baby in there (I know like me u had a little scan but it's not even the shape of a baby at that stage) coz they can't feel all the pain and stuff we do, It's normal for them to be useless coz they just can't understand it at all but once he's seen the scan and you start getting a bump and he realises all the hard work of being pregnant he will probably be running round on you hand and foot.

I always think now that it's all part of natures plan, to train them up for once the baby comes and when your in labour and you will be talking to him like a piece of poo then lol so he has to toughen up now and get used to arguments and stuff and then after the birth woah your hormones are everywhere for first week haha! And crying, he has to learn to deal with crying ready for when he has a newborn baby screaming all night ha!

My favourite saying was "do you want to have this baby & throw up every morning, have heartburn all night, not be able to lie in bed properly.. etc for 9 months and then give birth" that used to shut him up haha!

I bet you he will be brilliant as you get further along and at the birth, don't worry hun, but feel free to be mad at him now lol I would be :) big hugs, morning sickness is tough xx

Thanks Waffle. I woke up this morning to 4 bunches of flowers around my living room, 1 in the kitchen and 1 in our bedroom... also had a cooked breakfast ready for me as well. I think he's sorry lol ;)

Lady gaga was brill last night, she's so good live! xx

Thanks Waffle. I woke up this morning to 4 bunches of flowers around my living room, 1 in the kitchen and 1 in our bedroom... also had a cooked breakfast ready for me as well. I think he's sorry lol ;) Lady gaga was brill last night, she's so good live! xx

Haha awesome bless him my other half would never do owt like that in a million years haha I am so yorkshire in even my typing! Glad you enjoyed Miss gaga :) xx

Haha awesome bless him my other half would never do owt like that in a million years haha I am so yorkshire in even my typing! Glad you enjoyed Miss gaga :) xx

Lol i love the yorkshire accent though, i'll be reading everything you post in an accent now ;) x

weigh in this morning was 1lb on.... so I'm back in the 14's...and it begins lol :( xx

Hi chick. How u doin? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all. Been a quiet one today, hubby wanted to watch the football today so we had a day in, I've been bored stiff! Ended up looking online for some baby clothes, I know we don't know what colour we're having yet, but there's so much cute white stuff around! I didn't buy anything because I dont want to jinx anything if you know what i mean, my friend did the same thing and her pregnancy went downhill from the moment she did it :(

And prams.... there's so many to choose from :eek:

Food has been 50/50 xx

I understand completely about baby clothes, I'd be the same as I'm very superstitious! I'm always walking down the baby aisles in the shops admiring the tiny clothes, so cute :)

Geri could help you out with a pram choice! X

I understand completely about baby clothes, I'd be the same as I'm very superstitious! I'm always walking down the baby aisles in the shops admiring the tiny clothes, so cute :) Geri could help you out with a pram choice! X

Woo took me ages to pick a pram, I did a spreadsheet to help me decide hahahaha!!

There is so many cute baby clothes I want to buy them all!!!! Where you been looking?

I didn't buy anything till 20 weeks but even then I felt nervous, right until the very end I was so nervous! But it's so much fun once you start you can't stop lol! Just make sure you tell relatives to buy you a variety of bigger sizes, we're just on 6-9 and we still have some that people got us and that we got but for the next size 9-12 we literally have nothing!

Let me know if my advice is ever to much, I hated people giving me advice when I was preggers, especially when I went overdue and everyone was telling me to have a curry, I could have killed lol xx

Woo took me ages to pick a pram, I did a spreadsheet to help me decide hahahaha!!

There is so many cute baby clothes I want to buy them all!!!! Where you been looking?

I didn't buy anything till 20 weeks but even then I felt nervous, right until the very end I was so nervous! But it's so much fun once you start you can't stop lol! Just make sure you tell relatives to buy you a variety of bigger sizes, we're just on 6-9 and we still have some that people got us and that we got but for the next size 9-12 we literally have nothing!

Let me know if my advice is ever to much, I hated people giving me advice when I was preggers, especially when I went overdue and everyone was telling me to have a curry, I could have killed lol xx

Thanks hun :) I appreciate all advice honestly. I've been looking at Next, mothercare, mamas and papas, marks & spencer, very, asda, matalan lol! found myself hovering over the buy button so many times :eek:

Love the spreadsheet idea! I think i'll make one tomorrow, there's so many. I love the Silvercross one's but they're so expensive! my mum and dad have already said they'll buy me one but I feel so bad picking out the most expensive one! ooops. I deffo need to do some more research though.

Xx

Just make sure you get something that isn't too bulky, and folds well. The amount of horror stories I've heard about getting on buses and trains with a massive pram! Just not worth the hassle :)
I'm so excited for you! :D

Back