London meet?

Hi blue butterfly!! What pets do u have? I just have two goldfish n a house rabbit (n if he doesn't stop picking my glass off the floor n throwing it il kill him! Lol)

I have 2 house rabbits, they are awesome! I get pounced on while I'm in bed though!
I also have 7 mice, 2 hamsters and 4 gerbils.

Hiya - Im in Croydon, 31, no kids, no pets, single, just started exante TS on Wednesday and Im up for meeting up.

Maybe more people would voice an interest if there was a rough date for the meet? Im free most weekends and evenings and occasional weekdays but I think a daytime thing would be best?

Hiya Oo I know Croydon :) yeah I see what u mean re setting a date but didn't want to just pluck a date out of the sky n nobody turn up thought it would be nice to see who's interested get to know a bit about each other n see what sort of availability people have

Bump

Sorry to hear that. (hugs). At least theres a diagnosis ... so there should be help available. Think the Ms society have a lot of useful info on their site. X

Yeah I've read up about it and from what I can see they can help certain aspects but there is no cure and she will gradually get worse. When I have days like these I think sod it there's worse things in life than being fat. Then I think eating won't help. It will make me fatter and sadder and who needs more sadness?! I ate loads of chocolate when I found out and was Gunna go for Chinese take away but I decided not to and I counted how many syns I've had. I very nearly lost it there!! X

Aw, hun. I dont know much about MS but I know about having someone you care about not being well. I'm a carer to a disabled relative and lost a very close relative a few years ago due to a lifelong heart problem which meant she didnt always get to do all she wanted (and that broke my heart as she had so much to give).
Being bigger or having that extra choccie isnt the end of the world and helps you feel better at times but dont give up trying to be the you you want. You can control what you can and make positive changes for you ... it may not feel like much and youll have days when its really hard but you'll be making your best self and keeping yourself healthy for those that love and need you including your mum. I hope what Ive said makes sense.

It does very kind words thank u. I am a Carer for a living I work at a day centre for adults with special needs so we both know what it's like to look after people. It isn't easy but we do it coz we care x

Back