1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

London2012 Olympics tickets

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Spanx, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Spanx

Spanx Pea on legs!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just a quick reminder for anyone interested, that the closing date for ticket applications is tomorrow!

I've just applied for mine - football, tennis and horse jumping! Thought the athletics, cycling and swimming tickets were either too expensive, or the sessions were too short to make it worthwhile going to London!

Hope I don't get all of them though, as my bank manager won't be very impressed!

Website is Official website for London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games tickets for anyone interested...
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.