Long forgotten, newly loved body parts!

kerrypants

Is anyone else's OH focusing on suddenly resurfacing body parts? I'm not really noticing them on myself, but he has picked out tendons in the back of my knee, collarbones, elbows, knees, and is currently obsessed with my hip bones. Only thing is I still have the knee jerk reaction of pushing his hand away when he puts them anywhere near there for fear of him touching belly! :rolleyes:

kerrypants said:
Is anyone else's OH focusing on suddenly resurfacing body parts? I'm not really noticing them on myself, but he has picked out tendons in the back of my knee, collarbones, elbows, knees, and is currently obsessed with my hip bones. Only thing is I still have the knee jerk reaction of pushing his hand away when he puts them anywhere near there for fear of him touching belly! :rolleyes:

Oh yes my hubby is obsessed with my hip bones, jaw line, collar bones, arms the list goes on and I'm also belly conscious

I def noticed my collar bones when they started re appearing, I hadn't seen them in ages! They dissapeared over a couple of years and now I am looking forward to seeing them again!

Back