long query

essexmum

Wondered if anyone could give me some advice.

I did CD for 3 months and losr 2 stone 3 lbs in total (wiht a 4 week break in the middle). I gave up as I lost motivation and went onto slimming world - this was 5 weeks ago. Since starting SW I've lost a gran total of 0.5 lbs:( Last week was a pretty stressful week involving lots of late nights and essay writing (I'm at Uni) and my diet has gone out of the window, weigh-in is on Tueday is I knot it's going to be another gain.

I'm currently have a BMI of 27 and still need to loose around 1.5 - 2 stone. I really want to loose this by 16th May as my husband and I are going to Paris for our 10th wedding anniversary - doing SW isn;t going to let me achieve this, I'll e lucky if I loose half a stone by then at this rate.

Now if I went back onto CD what would be the best program to follow in order for me to get to goal and as my BMI is almost at 'normal' level will I be accepted back into it?

Hi there Essex Mum. Okay, first things first, you can SS until you have a BMI of 25 so you're all good there. Secondly if you do SS until you get to 25 .. you should lose a stone a month, therefore its entirely feasible to lose 1.5/2 stone in time for Paris.

BUT is your head in the right place to do this? You need to be really ready and focussed?? Are you?

You would need to talk to your CDC about which plan to follow and for how long, but maybe do teh SS for 4 weeks, then AAM then move up to 790 depending on how you feel??

This is only my opinion and I'm sure others will have different ideas .. but you CAN do this ... if you really want!!

Dee

Back