Long term successes - motivate me pleeeeeeeez!! :-)

Hello peeps. Well since I started this thread, I changed my mind and went back to a VLCD (S & S this time) After 9 weeks it has become very monotonous and I will be switching to JUDDD soon, so I can at least enjoy the taste of food again. I'm pretty aprehensive, because I expect to gain weight after being on a VLCD, but hopefully I can minimise that and then after a few weeks start to lose agin.

I'd be really interested to hear any stories from anybody that switched from a VLCD to JUDDD and if they gained initial weight and how long it took to start losing again (and at what rate)

Many thanks

Hiya, I remember you from cambridge :) , I've been on juddd for last 2 weeks properly having come off a vlcd and have lost in both weeks I did low carb first week and slowly introduced carbs, what I'd say is, try not to weigh in daily if the scales bother you on one up day mine went up by 3 lbs then on another I had lost, Give juddd a good month and you'll definitely see some good maintainable losses, the losses are 1-2 Lb a week for me coming off a vlcd and looking like a 2-4lb this week! This is the first diet I've done that I don't even realise I'm on a diet!

Good luck with the swap I'm sure you'll still have good losses :)

All the best people do JUDDD ......;-) X

Hiya, I remember you from cambridge :) , I've been on juddd for last 2 weeks properly having come off a vlcd and have lost in both weeks I did low carb first week and slowly introduced carbs, what I'd say is, try not to weigh in daily if the scales bother you on one up day mine went up by 3 lbs then on another I had lost, Give juddd a good month and you'll definitely see some good maintainable losses, the losses are 1-2 Lb a week for me coming off a vlcd and looking like a 2-4lb this week! This is the first diet I've done that I don't even realise I'm on a diet!

Good luck with the swap I'm sure you'll still have good losses :)

Thanks Dappy

Just coming to the end of Day 1 (DD, 600 Cals) Not too bad, but then again when you are used to VLCDs any food seems great :)

Looking to do this as a long term plan, not seeing it as adiet, just as a way of life!

Very best of luck. I think if you can do a Vlcd for a while, you can do pretty much anything! There's no way I could stick to one, but I can stick to juddd no problem. Dd for me today, no misery involved...just a normal day, but less worry about what I will eat!

Back