Long time no see.....

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Hello!

So many new faces and names so prob most of you won't remember me! Last time I was on minimins was last December, it was 6 months to my wedding and I was struggling a lot with CD. I had lost 2 stone in 6 weeks but struggled to get back on it after that.

So now a year on heres a little update - I never got married! Called it all off 6 weeks before it, realised he just wasn't for me and I couldn't go through with it. We are still on speaking terms for sake of my little boy but thats as far as it goes. I realised I was settling for someone that I wasn't in love with and comfortable as my life may have been, I'm a hopeless romantic :eek:

So I'm now a single working mother!:eek: Sounds weird saying that. I got a huge promotion at my work and am really loving it.

The only thing that has remained the same this past year has been my weight :( I haven't surprisigly gained any but I am still very over weight. I'm starting Cambridge today 23.11.09 and am going to do it this time. I've turned everything else around in my life for the better this year and this is the last and one of the most important things on my list.

So I'll keep you all updated and I'm sure I'll laugh and cry at you all along the way and hope to meet some new friends :)

So hi :flirt2:

x

Welcome back and good luck! x

Welcome back and good luck, sure you'll do great again!

Back