long timer needing some encouragement

OMG now you make me feel old.....I could be your mum! Wrinkles.....bu88er off:sigh:

lol i so have hun, only just noticed now lost weight, i must have anyway, coz i got this stuff from boots that instantly tightens and smooths them out, and if i just do one side of face theres a big difference lol

natalieann said:
i got this stuff from boots that instantly tightens and smooths them out, and if i just do one side of face theres a big difference lol

I need some of that. I'm 40 and since losing so much weight I noticed a horrible bit on my neck and just generally a lil bit saggy around the jowels lol

lol i so have hun, only just noticed now lost weight, i must have anyway, coz i got this stuff from boots that instantly tightens and smooths them out, and if i just do one side of face theres a big difference lol

What's it called Nat? I'll try anything!

Ooh its cheap too!

Thx, probably need something a bit more industrial strength at my age!

lmao :D:D
Ooh its cheap too!

lol it is and really good, ive got a lot of those red spider spot things on my skin, more so when im tired, and they just disappear, read the reviews they are good, plus it was cheap for me, i got it for £2.14 as i bought nappies, milk and wipes and got a 5 pounds voucher off it:eek:

Ooh even better, I have high colouring, I'll have to check it out. Lucky you with the voucher hehe

I had the spider veins on my cheeks (weather damage from sailing and skiing) zapped with a laser:eek: OMG it hurts, like being pinged with a bloody great elastic band, works a treat though. Now I use a much more protective weather-proof balm under my moisturiser.

Nat, look after your skin whilst you're young, it's really worth taking the trouble. My face is fine but a big droopy since I lost weight, but I hate my turkey neck.....

I had the spider veins on my cheeks (weather damage from sailing and skiing) zapped with a laser:eek: OMG it hurts, like being pinged with a bloody great elastic band, works a treat though. Now I use a much more protective weather-proof balm under my moisturiser.

Nat, look after your skin whilst you're young, it's really worth taking the trouble. My face is fine but a big droopy since I lost weight, but I hate my turkey neck.....

awww bless im trying love, my skin looks awful now im smoking again, gona try and stop

I'm gonna have that done too Sandra as I hate havng these red blobs on my cheeks! Nat, you're doing great and keep it up. I'm not 100% every day as I work out quite a lot and I still lose weight so don't feel guilty if you need to eat something xxx

I'm gonna have that done too Sandra as I hate havng these red blobs on my cheeks! Nat, you're doing great and keep it up. I'm not 100% every day as I work out quite a lot and I still lose weight so don't feel guilty if you need to eat something xxx

yeah being 99 percent is better then nothing:D

awww bless im trying love, my skin looks awful now im smoking again, gona try and stop

Do please stop Nat, smoking is the worst ! I never have and I guess that's the difference, my friends who have and are my age not only have terrible skin but, and this is horrific, some have lost teeth! You don't realise when you're young just how bad some things are for you, smoking and sunbathing being the worst offenders!

I even use hand cream that has an SPF of 15 now and always moisturise my neck and chest every day......tedious but hopefully not too late!

Do please stop Nat, smoking is the worst ! I never have and I guess that's the difference, my friends who have and are my age not only have terrible skin but, and this is horrific, some have lost teeth! You don't realise when you're young just how bad some things are for you, smoking and sunbathing being the worst offenders!

I even use hand cream that has an SPF of 15 now and always moisturise my neck and chest every day......tedious but hopefully not too late!

hey hun dont worry im gona, what makes me mad, is i quit for 14 weeks while on lipotrim last time, so cut out both my adicction and was fine, then some reason i just had that one cig and here i am again, i keep loking at the pic from when id stopped and my god my skin was so gorgeously clear, now all the horrible red marks are back again, ive got to pick up my champix pills tomorrow, which is how i quit lastime, so i take them for 12 week and have to quit anyday from day 10-14 of taking them

Good luck, I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be......and don't want to find out ! X

Cookeh said:
Hey hon

I've fallen off the wagon, started and restarted and had several blips but am one of a number of people here who are proof that if you stick with it it'll work.

Last week I was 100%, this week far from it. Am I bothered? Not really, I'm still eating only meal replacements, am still on diet calories, am still losing weight. So its a bad day/week or whatever, it doesn't matter. All that's important is that you never give up. Start every day like its day 1 and soon it will be. That's the only thing that's got me this far after my previous failed attempts. I think people focus too much on 100% being the only indicator of success or failure and if you're struggling then feeling a failure because you had an extra shake or a bite of chicken etc is only going to make you turn to the fridge for comfort. Aim for 100%, if you're only 99% today then that's ok, tomorrows a new day and if you persevere it'll come.

Good luck x

I've just had to read this out to my OH and he found it as moving as I did....

It goes for a lot of life, not only The LT diet or as I call it the dust diet lol

I've had bad weeks good weeks bad days good days, but I persevere and keep going, I've even got to the point where I'm disgusted with myself for what I've eaten...

But as u say, tomorrows another day

Thanks Cooke a post most appreciated xx

Keep on going nat you'll get there and so will we all, especially with inspiration like that at handxx

Good luck, I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be......and don't want to find out ! X

thanks hun, to be honest ive treid everything and the only thiong that worked was champix, so take them from tomorrow and it takes away a lot of the craving, you still have to have willpower but its helps

Wow Natalie! I dont think id be able to go through the mental side of LT and stopping smoking together. All the best for that one x

Wow Natalie! I dont think id be able to go through the mental side of LT and stopping smoking together. All the best for that one x

hey hun thats what i did lasttime, stopped eating and smoking in same week ekkk, lol dunno how i did it

i have so much weight to lose and I know how hard it is im on week 4 and already lost 26lbs with cambridge diet. You can do this, its only short term just remember :) x

Back