Long way to go

Scottus

Well, after doing lipotrim successfully twice before and losing a combined 10st youd think I'd of learnt my lesson (not quite)

As I'm here again, I started at 19st 5lb 11 days ago
And now 18st 0lb 4

My goal weight is 13st so still a long way to go.

Food really is my weakness so a complete change in what I eat is a must, being a coach driver im always on the road and there's alsorts of temptations out there!

But as the group title says we mean it this time!

Hi Scottus - and welcome!

I bet it's really difficult to keep away from bad stuff when you're on the go - motorway service restaurants aren't known for their healthy food choices! Are you following any particular plan? I can recommend Slimming World, been doing it since Jan and lost almost 4.5 stone :).

But ultimately planning is the key - if you can make up meals and take them with you, that's half the battle, I find :classic_roll_eyes:.

Good luck - you can do this!

Hi Scottus - and welcome!

I bet it's really difficult to keep away from bad stuff when you're on the go - motorway service restaurants aren't known for their healthy food choices! Are you following any particular plan? I can recommend Slimming World, been doing it since Jan and lost almost 4.5 stone :).

But ultimately planning is the key - if you can make up meals and take them with you, that's half the battle, I find :classic_roll_eyes:.

Good luck - you can do this!

I'm currently on lipotrim 100% TFR.
It's a nightmare of a diet but it does work fairly quickly, my problem is the eating healthy whilst on the go after the diet.

Pre packed food definitely the way forward!

Great start, Scottus. Well done. I've been thinking about maintenance. I think managing carbs and upping low carb veggies is the way to go. Planning, monitoring (I'm a daily weigher) and quick reversal for any gains are all part of my plan THIS time!

Great start, Scottus. Well done. I've been thinking about maintenance. I think managing carbs and upping low carb veggies is the way to go. Planning, monitoring (I'm a daily weigher) and quick reversal for any gains are all part of my plan THIS time!

Me too I weigh daily but I've got 3 months of this diet to go, I think high protein, low carbs, low to moderate fat with low sugar usually works for me

Got to stay motivated and not give up when I gain weight this time haha

Back