Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Your right about the cooking, I think i should invest in a SW cookbook. The weather in Cornwall sounds like Manchester weather. Oh I am also very pleased that we are now friends Aqua, (if I've done it right), I didn't know we could do that on here but thank you very much I like it. Xxx

Evening ladies, I've decided I'm going to buy the cook book this week

Starting weight - 15st 4lbs

Cook books are fab girls. :) once we get pros we'll be able to adapt other recipes too. I bought garlic cloves prepped in brine and a garlic crusher the weekend - loving cooking with wine vinegars, spices and herbs. Thought it was a good idea Cookie re friend requests so we all don't lose track of each other :)

Hi Beckyboo
Which book are you thinking about?, at my meeting yesterday I only saw two, a curry one and an extra easy, my consultant didn't mention much about them but I'll have a good look at them next week. Aqua how do u do the friend requests? Or do I need more posts before I get the option? Xx

Hi Beckyboo
Which book are you thinking about?, at my meeting yesterday I only saw two, a curry one and an extra easy, my consultant didn't mention much about them but I'll have a good look at them next week. Aqua how do u do the friend requests? Or do I need more posts before I get the option? Xx
Click on the name of the person you want to add, click add as contact and there's a box you can tick to also send a friend request. SW website has full list if the books you can buy - highly recommend the Asia one but have the extra easy one and curry one too. If your consultant doesn't have stock she can order for you.

Evening ladies, I've decided I'm going to buy a cookbook this week, I weighed at home this morning and it told me the same weight as last thurs before I went to weigh in so I know I've not lost this week so far, however I've been taking lots of meds for impacted wisdom tooth :-( feeling loads better though...I tried the smash pizzas tonight with salad, fat free dressing and a bit of lightest mayo. I took a photo to show you, was really really yummy and I've got one left over for lunch tomorrow! As they are syn free they are definitely worth a try! Going to try the pancakes Fri too!! Weather appalling in Southampton too gale force winds and rain, night in on the sofa with OH! X

Attachments

• image-1144550127.jpg
    image-1144550127.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 49
Sorry, hadn't realised I posted the first line earlier.. I'm going to buy the extra easy one I think as OH not keen on spicy food :-( he doesn't even like chilli! Boo! X
Can anyone see pic? Should be under my last post x

Hey everyone!! Lost 1lb so that's 7.5lbs in 4weeks!! Delighted considering the lack of exercise. Didn't use a diary at all and know I went over a few days but this week is a complete change than before I started sw!! I always reply on my phone so I can't remember who has written what. My husband has a tablet so I'm hoping it still shows me the thread of conversation. Watching the 30day shred video while sitting on the sofa! Gonna start it on 20Th (next Monday ) if anyone wants to join me!!! Thanks for the support girls it makes such a difference!!

Well done BMG good news on your loss. What is 30 day shred? Doh I think I know is it exercise DVD? Is it good? Xx

Cookie it has good reviews on the web so gonna try it with my usual exercise. Aqua you really inspire me with recipes! Love Risotto so might try that in the slow cooker. I must admit I've never cooked as much since I started sw and although the meals aren't fantastic they're good enough and just with practice I'll get better. Met a friend of my sisters today who has lost 4.5stone on sw!! Real inspiration. She doesn't go to classes any longer but still cooks like she does and she still loves it! So inspirational!! Looking forward to getting home to trying the Asia cookbook!! Long journey up tomorrow through England to cairnryan and then boat over to Belfast and then 1.5hrs drive home! Leave at 10tomorrow and get home hopefully by 10.30 tomorrow night! Keep going girls!!

Well done BMG thats fab news! I have actually ordered the 30 day shred DVD its only £4 in tesco at the moment with free delivery!! I would defo be up for that! Ive heard really good things!! We will see hey....agreed, support makes a massive difference :) xx

Well done bmg it's great when you don't think you've lost anything and when you weigh in you have. I usually find the days I think I've done well I haven't and when I feel heavy I lose. I'm beginning to tell by my clothes that I am losing weight as they are feeling more comfortable, I don't stand looking in my wardrobe thinking what can I wear today or more like what fits me or doesn't as the case may be. My DVD 60 second promise came today so will give that a go on the weekend. I think I will use my slow cooker when I have my kitchen done, can't really fit a lot in my freezer, I've got one of those American ones and even though the fridge is big the freezer is quite small. I did threaten my son that we would go over to have tea with him and he looked very worried , I think he lives off pizza and ready meals apart from the days he comes to me for tea. Have a good journey tomorrow bmg.

Hi Beckyboo, I am now your friend thank you very much that's made me smile. BMG have a safe journey home hope England's rainy weather doesn't slow you down too much. Please post a picture of whatever you cook from the Asia book. Beckyboo your smash pizza looks nice how did you come up with potato in a pizza? Or is that a really silly question? :confused: Aqua & Lexibell after talking about slow cookers, I've got some nice lamb on in there for tomorrow's tea I was thinking of turning it into a tagine but I think I'll keep it as a stew. Anyone any ideas for a dumpling alternative? Xx

Ok I have no idea what this will turn out like but I am sure someone mentioned SR flour and very low fat cottage cheese once - you'd have to count the flour - please don't hold me accountable if they are rank as I've not done them but do let m know if you give it a try :) Have you tried the rocky road light Hi Fi bars - 3 syns each or 2=HEX yummy Cup of tea then cooking lemon chicken :)

Last edited:
Thanks Aqua, I'll have a think about that the lamb is cooked now and it's more like a tagine / stew combo I've out in chick peas & a tine of Heinz mixed chilli beans and it taste really nice. Going to ask the BF if he!ll chop up some butternut squash as I love it but can't get to grips with prepping it. Think I've cooked enough for two days mmm smells really good. Xx

Hello TashaIreland
Your most welcome here, we all want the same thing and everyone is brilliant. Xx

Back