Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Hi everyone I've had a very busy weekend emptying my kitchen, what kitchen, got no kitchen now. Just an empty shell, wall down tiles off drills going as I speak. Don't know how I'm going to manage sticking to the plan over the next two weeks going to have to eat out a lot. I will try to stick to healthy things, I've got my week planned up until Friday one chippy meal is included. Hope your feeling better aqua and Geordie don't worry about the pound I will probably put on more than that over the next two weeks as will have to buy stuff in work for lunch as well. Welcome Faye.

Hi Everyone. Can recommend the chicken New Yorker - hit with all the family :)

Aqua that recipe looks good. Lexi I don't envy you having no kitchen, I hate any home disruption! Enjoyed the fab weather today, went for a walk with my daughter she was on her bike with me power walking round the park behind! This is the start of my exercise. My wrist is quite sore after the plaster came off yesterday but it's not too bad, need to wait a bit but will then start some exercise properly. Made seared tuna steaks for tea with wild rice, salad and lemon tomato, spring onion and olive oil dressing, 1 syn for the oil, yum!

OK I've been bad bad bad today!! Haven't been able to exercise since Saturday because I've had a chest infection and I'm on antibiotics and as it was my birthday today I went out for lunch with my brother in law (whose birthday it Also is! ) and was bad!! Had tapas to start which had sun dried tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, chorizo,pesto and white bread!! For main had chargrilled vegetable tortilla and for dessert had chocolate fudge cake and ice cream!!! Also came home and had quite a lot of m and ms! I'm dreading weigh in with a capital DREADING!!!!! But it's my own fault and I have to take responsibility for my own actions. I'm Also out for dinner tomorrow evening but will definitely be choosing healthy options and on Saturday night Also. Lexi good luck without the kitchen. It will be tough but you will do it maybe with a few bumps along the way but you will do it! Aqua must try that recipe! Looks delish!

Ola Chicas, greetings from Mexico's Riviera Maya, Hi I hope you are well. It's really beautiful here, the BF & I arrived on Saturday and was hit by Storm Andrea so we've had a lot of rain which broke Thursday the sun is blazing & it is hot, hot, hot! Also I've sticking to advice about the food and doing well so far although the tortilla chips & avocado dip have found a space on my lunch but I am on my hollies aren't I? I've been doing some body magic too and will do Zumba at 4pm (I'm 6hrs behind here) Happy belated birthday BMG, I'll try and get on here again. I'm struggling to get photos of food on here today but i will try again when I can.

Attachments

• image-4007341994.jpg
    image-4007341994.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 37
Thanks cookie!!! Extremely jealous of your holiday!! Have a Fab time and just enjoy it. You committed well to the healthy eating before holidays and you can do that again when you come back! Have fun fun fun Chico!!!

Ola Chicas, greetings from Mexico's Riviera Maya, Hi I hope you are well. It's really beautiful here, the BF & I arrived on Saturday and was hit by Storm Andrea so we've had a lot of rain which broke Thursday the sun is blazing & it is hot, hot, hot! Also I've sticking to advice about the food and doing well so far although the tortilla chips & avocado dip have found a space on my lunch but I am on my hollies aren't I? I've been doing some body magic too and will do Zumba at 4pm (I'm 6hrs behind here) Happy belated birthday BMG, I'll try and get on here again. I'm struggling to get photos of food on here today but i will try again when I can.

Hi Cookie. Glad you are having a great holiday - enjoy :). Indulging in a syn counted Malibu and diet coke here, so Cheers x :)

Hi all having a stressed time without kitchen, all dirty jobs are mostly done now wall down and plastering done. Have been eating out and buying breakfast and lunch at work so have finding it difficult to stick to plan at the moment. Only got a sink in my kitchen so can't cook anything as got no work surfaces. Weather permitting we may have a BBQ today, if we can get it out from behind all the rubble in the garden (waiting for a skip). On the plus side I went shopping for some new kitchen things yesterday such as dinner service, mugs, kettle etc and had a lovely carvery meal out. Cookie your food looks lovely glad your having a good time, bmg happy belated birthday.

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

So I didnt think this would be a bad idea. Im looking for a buddy similar to myself so we can keep each other motivated and help when needed.

Im 5'2 and as of last Friday I weighed 10st 3.8lbs looking to first get to 9st 5lbs.

Anyone intrested :)

Re: Looking for a slimming buddy.

Really struggling :( start off ok but by mid afternoon I'm diving off the wagon and straight to syn hell :eek: Seen the nurse and had blood tests (onto my 4th set ) and they think it's an autoimmune problem but having trouble pinning it down. Hopefully once I've got a diagnosis I'll be back on board with a vengeance! Hope you all are doing better than me x x *hugs*

hi ,day 1 for me on extra easy ,tried sw meetings but i always run out of ideas for recipes hoping this helps ,so if u like to swap recipes ect:)

Looks yummy! Enjoy as many tortilla chips as you want! Mexican staple!! x

Hi everyone, how's the healthy eating going? I've just planned my meals for the week which I haven't done in a while. Missed my weigh in last week so will be weighed again on Wednesday. Not sticking as well to the plan but not indulging either. Hopefully this week will be back on track! Also I haven't been able to exercise since last sat because of a chest infection and only got to do my DVD today for the first time so feel good about that. Having prawn salad tomorrow for dinner, Vietnamese lemon chicken and the sweet and pour chicken from the Asia cookbook on Wed and Thurs, fish and chips on Fri and We're at friends sat and Sunday so it's out of my control. Have to bring desserts so will have to try and get a few low syn ones!! Any ideas?? Hope everyone is doing well. Lexi can't imagine being out of my own kitchen!!

Re: Looking for a slimming buddy.

Really struggling :( start off ok but by mid afternoon I'm diving off the wagon and straight to syn hell :eek: Seen the nurse and had blood tests (onto my 4th set ) and they think it's an autoimmune problem but having trouble pinning it down. Hopefully once I've got a diagnosis I'll be back on board with a vengeance! Hope you all are doing better than me x x *hugs*

Oh dear. I hope everything will be ok for you x

Back