Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Hey .. im doing it from home .. & i work nights too! deffo share ideas hun .. do all green days coz im vegetarian xx

I'm doing good, well I hope I am.. Will find out tomorrow. Went out for dinner last night had gammon peas and chips, was a good girl And gave the chips to my son, (homemade ones) I also gave him my pudding, I used my syns on g&t..
Done my running yesterday, managed 20 mins in the rain, which stopped me looking like a tomato face lol..
Happy Tuesday x

Hi everyone, thanks for all your support I really appreciate it I'm getting back on track having drawn a line underneath my holiday gain and feeling optimistic about the week ahead. Food eaten today is below, I had banana on toast (hexb), fruit pot for snack, lunch was jacket potato, laughing cow extra light triangles (hex a) with baked beans and salad, dinner is fish with SW chips, carrots, broccoli, sprouts and butternut squash, and 1tbsp extra light Hellmann mayonnaise for 1/2 syn, I'm going to have two Oreo biscuits for supper and I've just had a muller light yogurt. BMG I'd like to join in with your 30day challenge but just to clarify are you doing both the crunches and squats at the same time? Xx.

Attachments

• image-58233837.jpg
    image-58233837.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image-3848609782.jpg
    image-3848609782.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2679421622.jpg
    image-2679421622.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 26
Re: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

That's amazing! Well done, that's very very impressive with the run. Very impressive! How far did you do?

I have only had gravy and Mullers for syns today. I weigh in tomorrow at 5....how about you? X

Hi everyone, thanks for all your support I really appreciate it I'm getting back on track having drawn a line underneath my holiday gain and feeling optimistic about the week ahead. Food eaten today is below, I had banana on toast (hexb), fruit pot for snack, lunch was jacket potato, laughing cow extra light triangles (hex a) with baked beans and salad, dinner is fish with SW chips, carrots, broccoli, sprouts and butternut squash, and 1tbsp extra light Hellmann mayonnaise for 1/2 syn, I'm going to have two Oreo biscuits for supper and I've just had a muller light yogurt. BMG I'd like to join in with your 30day challenge but just to clarify are you doing both the crunches and squats at the same time? Xx.

Looks fab might come to your house for tea cookie. Wouldn't have thought about the cheese with the beans? Looks fab. I started the 30 day thing but haven't done it today, was gonna do both together. The three days I have done it I could certainly feel it! Survived my trip to Leeds food wise had a banana and hifi (hex b) going there and lunch was a harrisa chicken couscous salad from m&s and some fruit, really nice, was determined not to have bread, mind I could have died for a bag of sweets on the way home. I made spag bol for tea which we all had.

Weigh in, in the morning..before I go running. I don't get very far in my running I'd swear an OAP could over take whilst walking past..
Really fancied a wine tonight, but with me one glass ends up a whole bottle..
Have you tries the Greek light ones yet.. I just love them
Good luck for tomorrow x

You're better than me hon, I don't run at all!! I used to jog before the baby but that's all stopped now!

Ooooo are the Greek ones nice? Are they free?I will add them to my asda order if so.

I can't get weighed on a morning, I go mad for the rest of my day afterwards. I must admit the difference between me now and on previous diets is that I am trying not to throw away a full day if I slip up, normally one mars bar would see me throwing the towel in for the entire day.

If I lose weight we always go out for tea after.. .but I think tomorrow I might be eating tea at home!

Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Hello people..
Can i join in plz lol.
I joined slimming world last thursday, i did sw a few years ago when it was just red & green days. Not sure im liking ee but determined to carry on & see how i do at my 1st weigh in.
I just want someone to share what ive eaten with, to see if im doing it right etc.. & to be honest just want to get to know some new people..
I did weight watchers, on & off since i had my son. I lost 3 stone in total but hsve put a stone on since stopping. I got so fed up of counting points. I want to lose 2 stone in total, so thought id give sw a go.
Good luck to you all xx

Well I do them whenever I can fit them in during the day. I think I'm getting obsessed with exercise... have found another ABS challenge which looks good! Remember ladies I'm on maternity leave so don't have to work it around work!! Go back at end of July so I am determined to do as much as I can before then. weigh in tomorrow night.

Welcome hon!

So far its just sookie and I posting regularly and you are more than Welcome to join.
I'm doing ee, so far so good. I'm trying to look at it as a life long eating plan, and taking it nice and slow.

X x

Thank you.
Thats a good way to be thinking, although i cant help but want it off fast. Im doing ee too, but im quite tempted to go back to red & green days after this week. I'll see how i get on at 1st weigh in.
Heres my food diary for yesterday,

B - 2 quorn sausauges, 2 eggs, beans, tinned tomatoes & mushrooms.

L - steak, new potatoes & large salad (salad cream 2)

D - 2x bread (hexb) quorn sausage & egg sandwich with bowl full of grapes (brown sauce 1)

Snacks - fruit salad with muller greek cherry yog (0.5) magnum mini (8.5)

I really enjoyed my magnum, however what a lot of syns for something so small.

:) xx

Hi I'm a newbie on here and have today started slimming world extra easy plan. I need to shift my weight after having my little girly just under 8 months ago. I hope u don't mind if I join in ur convo. I think i need some motivation to keep me on track and this seemed perfect. X

Hi I'm a newbie on here and have today started slimming world extra easy plan. I need to shift my weight after having my little girly just under 8 months ago. I hope u don't mind if I join in ur convo. I think i need some motivation to keep me on track and this seemed perfect. X

Welcome Kayla..
Congratulation on your daughter.. I'm doing the extra easy, and finding it all going well x

Hello people..
Can i join in plz lol.
I joined slimming world last thursday, i did sw a few years ago when it was just red & green days. Not sure im liking ee but determined to carry on & see how i do at my 1st weigh in.
I just want someone to share what ive eaten with, to see if im doing it right etc.. & to be honest just want to get to know some new people..
I did weight watchers, on & off since i had my son. I lost 3 stone in total but hsve put a stone on since stopping. I got so fed up of counting points. I want to lose 2 stone in total, so thought id give sw a go.
Good luck to you all xx

Welcome xoj..
I do the extra easy. Tried ww for about a week but hated weighing everything.. X

Well i decided to have a red day today, i really wanted 2 healthy extras today. So ive had
Breakfast - turkey rashers, mushrooms, omlette with 30g red leicester (hexa)

Lunch - chicken from nandos, skin & any fat removed with side salad

Thats all ive had up to now.
Im going to have a chopped banana with milk in a bowl.. Mmmm yummy. Thats why i wanted a red day, only that reason lol...

How are your days going xx
Ps its my 1st weigh in tomoz xxx

Can i join you guys?

I joined SW last week and am enjoying it so far doing the extra easy. Am hoping to lose about 2.5 - 3 stone, although might stop before then if it feels right.

Hi.. Im enjoying it too, but my problem is i want fast weight loss :-( when i did weight watchers i lost weight so fast, but saying that i put it back on very quick. So im hoping this is the better way.
Im trying to educate myself that this is a life change. That even when im at my goal, i dont start pigging again & learn to have smaller portions :) lets hope. Xx

Well i decided to have a red day today, i really wanted 2 healthy extras today. So ive had
Breakfast - turkey rashers, mushrooms, omlette with 30g red leicester (hexa)

Lunch - chicken from nandos, skin & any fat removed with side salad

Thats all ive had up to now.
Im going to have a chopped banana with milk in a bowl.. Mmmm yummy. Thats why i wanted a red day, only that reason lol...

How are your days going xx
Ps its my 1st weigh in tomoz xxx

No no no lol.. Banana... Unless its covered with Custard or ice cream... YUCK ... I cringe when I peel the blasted thing... X

Hi.. Im enjoying it too, but my problem is i want fast weight loss :-( when i did weight watchers i lost weight so fast, but saying that i put it back on very quick. So im hoping this is the better way.
Im trying to educate myself that this is a life change. That even when im at my goal, i dont start pigging again & learn to have smaller portions :) lets hope. Xx

Took me 2years to lose 2.5 stone on sw... But and a big I took the scenic route.. But this time it's staying off for good. X

Back