Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

Oh Geordie, I think it's the weather, I've been good since my return back on plan but today, no matter what I ate I just couldn't feel satisfied. I've eaten loads today. I have still done my challenge day 3 although its getting boring already, ha ha, I'd love a large pimms though mmmm....

Know what you mean cookie, been quite hungry this week myself! Stuck into the wine again tonight.......not good, going me ends I think is the description....!

Re: Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Thanks sookie.

Enjoy your Friday ladies, I'm mainly chilling out. Girly night out tomorrow so relaxing whoop x

It must be struggle week for all! I've been not too bad with the food but exercise wise I'm struggling big time. Have done the squat challenge OK and just need to to ABS one and shred tonight. So Wrecked but shred DVD is less than half an hour and no excuse. Babies are in bed and hubby's out watching a football match. By the time I've it done he'll be home and we can sit down for a cuppa before bed!!

ABS challenge and shred completed! Feel better after that but wrecked! I have quite a bit of loose skin on my tummy that is noticeable when I'm in plank stance. Does loose skin tighten up after having babies? I honestly believe it's genetic and if it is I'm fecked!! If it does how long does it take? BTW it's not only when doing the plank but all the time but it hangs down in a pouch when I do the plank!

Oh my word.....a magnum (full size), half a tub of Pringles and a mini kinder......

I'm off to cry now. How could I loose it so badly ?

Extra Easy: Im looking for a buddy to motivate each other

Oh my word.....a magnum (full size), half a tub of Pringles and a mini kinder......

I'm off to cry now. How could I loose it so badly ?

Try not to worry, draw a line under it & carry on today. Cut back on a few syns & im sure it will work out :) xx

What's up kantastik?

I'm off out with the girls....now that will ruin everything

X

Hi everyone, welcome newbies, sorry I haven't been on for ages only be upside down with the kitchen work for the last 3 weeks. Haven't really followed plan as ate out loads but after my maintain I lost a lb on the scales in work last week, can't believe it. I booked a holiday last Wednesday so didn't weigh in class. I went to a local ladies ascot day lots of food and drink and to see a show the same evening. I have missed the gym and haven't been able to work out in the house as I have workmen here. I should be able to get back on plan next week as everything should be finished on Monday. I told my hubby to shoot me if I ever decide to have a new kitchen again, I still have stuff all over the house but I am slowly getting straight. I have taken boxes Of stuff to the charity shop so had a good sort out. Cookie I think your weight gain is fine after your holiday, they are to be enjoyed, I've only got two weeks to mine don't know if I will lose anything else by then.

Hi everyone, welcome newbies, sorry I haven't been on for ages only be upside down with the kitchen work for the last 3 weeks. Haven't really followed plan as ate out loads but after my maintain I lost a lb on the scales in work last week, can't believe it. I booked a holiday last Wednesday so didn't weigh in class. I went to a local ladies ascot day lots of food and drink and to see a show the same evening. I have missed the gym and haven't been able to work out in the house as I have workmen here. I should be able to get back on plan next week as everything should be finished on Monday. I told my hubby to shoot me if I ever decide to have a new kitchen again, I still have stuff all over the house but I am slowly getting straight. I have taken boxes Of stuff to the charity shop so had a good sort out. Cookie I think your weight gain is fine after your holiday, they are to be enjoyed, I've only got two weeks to mine don't know if I will lose anything else by then.

I'm already envious about your holiday, and congrats on your weight loss this week. Bet your kitchen looks top now. Ps if your looking for a new bikin I bought a gorgeous one from Next in my cup size, the BF was very impressed. Only downside it was £28 but its lovely. You could treat yourself to celebrate your loss xx

Ooh I bet your kitchen rocks! Congratulations on your loss I'm envious about your upcoming holiday where are you going and for how long? Also if your looking for a new bikini I bought a lovely one in Next in cup size so fits beautifully. The BF was VERY impressed well worth the £28, you could treat yourself to celebrate your loss! Xx

Feeling really really down folks :cry:

What's up?? Anything any of us can help with? Remember if you've had a bad day just start again tomorrow. Every day is different.

So it's only my second weigh in on Tuesday. I'm already worried I won't have lost. I've followed the plan all week except for a slight blip of missing my healthy a and b yesterday and on Thursday I had two vodkas which took me over my syns for the day.
Going to keep going 100% and see how I get on.

I'm not the type of person who weighs herself often but quick question do you usually put weight on when on your period? I'm due this week so don't think that's helping me.

I always lose weight on my period but the week before put on weight. At least three pounds.

I have had a crazy amount of vodka and a rather large portion of chips!

Hello...again!

So its been a **** week! Star fortnight! Mother attacked by cousins dog after I said she should take him as cousin needed a home for him. Dog now put down. Mother has stitches and spent day in a&e. Think someone has been taking money from my purse and can only be OH.

Suffice to say I've not stuck to plan! Averaged about 20 syns a day or more! Thought I might as well still count them.

But I weigh on Tuesday morning so I have today and tomorrow to be good and try and redeem myself! Going to try and do a food shop after work if I have time - finish at 3pm!

What should I eat??

Oh my your name matches your life this week hun I hope your mum's ok and you can get on plan again! Life's stressful sometimes I was off sw for 6 weeks over march till June because my grandad died n I miscarried :-( but now life's good again and I've lost 8lbs this week sticking to it (itsy first proper week back on) :-D good luck sweety. Get a simple jacket potato tonight salad corn on the cob cheese n beans n put your feet up xxx

I know right! Sorry you've had a rough time too this year :)

Have a pasta n sauce for my lunch today.

Just started a new job with long shifts so its great for stopping my snacking lol!

I do long shifts too so take with me what I need n that's all I can have all day! Pasta in sauce is a favorite for me at work too plus chilli chicken low fat super noodles I cook them with a shredded spring onion in them! Really tasty :) xx

Back