• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Looking for a LL Buddy

Hi My name is Jay i am 30 y o and have my first meeting with a LL Counsellor tmrw morning I am absolutly determined to do this diet and I have 3st 5lbs to lose. I was hoping to find someone like myself who is doing LL and who would be interested in emailing each other with a bit of support or a whinge and a moan ! (whichever) So any takers ????????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi

I will be your buddy lol if you can cope with my moaning and whinging lol.
To be honest though this forum is great for supporting each other. Believe me I know I have needed a lot of support.
If you want to send me your email addy though I will be happy so swap emails with you. I havnt used it but Im sure you can send it by PM and then it keeps it private.

hi thanks for the reply it would be great to talk via email as i have to admit i get a bit confused on forums couldnt figure out how to PM you sorry

but my email addy is [email protected] it would be great to hear from you and also just wanted to say congrats to you on your weight loss so far bet your well chuffed with that :)

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
I hope you 2 do well together.

The one thing you won't have banked on just yet is just how much support a bunch of strangers from completely different backgrounds will be to each other. By that I mean your LL groups :)

Enjoy the ride if you can and learn as much as you can about yourself.