Looking for a new starter and a buddy

fiona2005

Hi

I just started my journey today finally and am looking for a new buddy that I can pair up with. As this is aint an easy journey, so if you are interested please holla back. So that we can encourage each other.

Come join us in the september thread Fiona!
I'm on day 6 so new to it myself!
If u need any help/questions then shout!

Hey Fiona
im new too - day 10 for me
welcome and good luck x

Same as Pymster and Tia!! We're all new - so join us!!!! I'm on ...... *has to check calendar...... day 10! (Can't believe i had to check!!) Hehehe!! xxxx

Gosh am on day one not that bad yet, but with cold am so weak that am struggling to eat or drink. Am already thinking of how i will look if i lose the weight

Hey Fiona! I had a stinker of a cold when i started! If you have the St Clements water flavouring, try some with hot water and take some paracetamol, it's the closest you can get to a lemsip!!
I know how rotten you can feel when doing this with a cold!!!

Yeh I can sympathise with that! I like you and Mrs B suffered from a horrid cold in the first week! Like Mrs B said drink the St Clements hot with paracetamol, thats what I did, still a bit sniffly now but feeling lots better!
But once u get over ur cold u will be even more proud that u managed week 1 with a cold 2! Just make sure you eat ur packs as that will def help as they have all the vitimins and minerals in them that ur body needs!

Hey Fiona

I see u have already been introduced to the Sept chapter.
Yeah ...us sept girls are going to rock !!
Join us . Together let us make this a great journey !

Good luck girl

Back