Looking For A Weight Loss Buddy

Cool. Sounds like a plan hilbil21. The more the merrier I say.

what day of the week does everyone weigh?

i'm currently on a monday but am thinking after this week I will change to thursday as a lot of my mini goals fall on a thursday, so I will weigh tomorrow and then after that it will be a week thursday

I'm a Wednesday WI.

Fridays.. quite well planned if I do say so myself :eek::p

Hi, Whats the may challenge?

I lost 0.4lb

Looking for a weightloss Buddie??

I always find this works for me and as not joining a class or online due to lack of money, was wondering if anyone out there wants a buddie too..

Hi Calypso

Im not on WW but freestyling, and a group of us wiegh on a Monday your more than welcome to join the day.
Theres also a lady on WW called Last Attempt who seems to be doing well.

Best of luck with teh wieght loss, youve done the best thing coming here its an amazing place for inspiraion and support :)

Hi Calypso

No.... no messages I think the amount of users on here it would flat line the internet world.;)

You find on here, as you go along people will read your thread, may be finding the same things that you find in thier journey interesting and you tend to post on each others threads.

Its lovely to log in to fineds in a certain day, gives a bit to drive for.

If you copy your address bar in to your signature that will provide a link to your journey. If you click on mine ( blue line in my signature) you will meet up with a few people and Rainbow Rose has OMG so many followers, but sadly shes just gone off ill but shes staying on track.

Same to anyone else reading this its always nice to meet new people and share experiences....it gets very time consumming thou ;) so be warned lol

Hey,

Went to a gym close to my house thinking about joining up. I asked if I could give a look around at the facilities. I got offered a free trial for a day! :bliss:

That went well! :D

Went back for the trial today. The gym was fabulous! I spent 40 minutes in the gym section :character00116: and :whacky068:. Then went for a quick swim followed by a relax in the jacuzzi and the sauna.

I loved the place and was seriously thinking of joining and then I found out that the membership offer (3 months) includes some free complimentary passes and that the classes (except for Zumba whch is PAYG) are included!

As you may have guessed from my rambling I decided to join. Now I have my fitness assessment to look forward to.:help2:

Back