Looking for a xenical weight loss buddy

PurpleMum

Silver Member
:sign0144:Hi All
I'm looking for a weight loss buddy for mutual support and motivation. I will be starting xenical in the new year. I was on it before about four years ago, and lost around 3 stone in 6 months. I maintained this for a year until I fell pregnant. I'm aiming to shed about 5 stone eventually.

I got my tabs today, and am aiming to start them in the next week or so. I'm just taking a week or so of getting the junk out of my system to help me avoid 'accidents' (one the last time was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow!).

Anyone interested in having a weight loss buddy?

Hi there, I'm pretty sure we can say we are all buddies here, we all support & encourage each other & we've got an Easter Challenge set up if you want to join. Are you using my fitness pal or the xen alongside a slimming club? Xx

Hi Lexie2005:wave_cry:
Thanks for the reply. I'll have a look at my fitness pal. I've got long working hours which make slimming classes more difficult at the moment. I like the sound of the Easter Challenge. I'll get myself down for that.
Cheers,
PurpleMum

I work awkward shifts too, I do two 10pm finishes a week & my other 3 days I only get a 10 minute break which makes eating hard. On my lates I have found Eat Smart ready meals a godsend & some bags I found that steam your veggies. I also find slimming clubs to be limiting (my feelings only obviously as there are plenty of members here who attend them) & find MFP is just a healthy way of eating. I have stuck to the rules apart from a couple of genuine mishaps but no side effects & a weight loss of 29lbs in 11 weeks which I am more than happy with. As you have done this before you may well be able to offer us tips!!! Get signed up for the Easter Challenge, its in the stickies section. Most people are starting at some point over the next week.... Onwards & downwards xx

Hi Purplemum. We all support each other here. Post often and you'll see how good the support is. Good luck with your journey, we're all heading in the same direction!

KB x

Welcome Purplemum :) Good luck on your weightloss journey xx

Aww,
Thanks all.
I'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow and start on Monday. I'm gonna put myself down for the Easter challenge as well.
Lovely to see there's good support around.

Back