Looking for "cheeks" or anyone who might answer my Q...

Vicsy

Hi all,

I feel a little traitorish as I'm currently on SF but am struggling quite early on... Username "cheeks" left me a message about SW...

I have done it before but not for yrs (about 10!) I live in the sticks and wondered if it was possible to do properly, without actually attending a meeting? Thoughts please?

Thanks
Vicsy
x

Hi all,

I feel a little traitorish as I'm currently on SF but am struggling quite early on... Username "cheeks" left me a message about SW...

I have done it before but not for yrs (about 10!) I live in the sticks and wondered if it was possible to do properly, without actually attending a meeting? Thoughts please?

Thanks
Vicsy
x

Quite a lot of people on here dont go to meetings so it can be done along with support from on here. I know one lady on here lives in france and they dont have SW over there.

Good luck in what ever you decide xx

You can also join SW online :)

*Jumps up and down and waves shouting It's me It's me*

I am the one that lives in France and I am going it alone (puts hand to brow and shakes head lol) I am doing sooooo well and that is with the support of everyone on here... it is like being part of a big family and hopefully everyone else feels that I support them too!

So yep it can be done... I lost 5lb this week so far... so anyone who says they can't do it alone..... Oh yes you can... haha.....

Come on over the bright side and see your weight slip away.... Oh thats a good line ....*runs off to tell Slimming World about it* hahahahaha

Oopps yes I am still feeling devilish can't you tell hahaha!!

Good luck anyway what every you decide.

Many thanks to all - think i will start SW at the end of this week (when ive used up all my SF!) Thanks again - will let you know my progress! x

Back