Looking for Old Recipies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by HelenG, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. HelenG

HelenG Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Dashed good question Jeeves!
    :wavey:Hi All

My family are asking me to produce a couple of dishes that we used to eat when I tried WW about 8 years ago:eek:

There was one for Turkey Cottage Pie and another for a kind of meatloaf (I think it was pork mince but my daughter thinks it was turkey again).
    :(I think they were in the 'Food in a Flash' book which I leant to someone and never got back (my fault for not remebering who I leant it too:rolleyes:).

I know the recipes exist but they are not on the WW website and I don't know where else to look. If you have a copy of the book could you let me know if the recipies are in there

:eat:Many thanks for helping me sort my hungry household:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

Hiya i havent got that particular book but i do have a few ww cookbooks some older versions too.
    I have found a couple of cottage pie recipes one is using mince lamb and the other is quorn mince?(these could easily be substituted for turkey mince).

I also seem to remember having a meatloaf recipe somewhere but that will take a while longer to find!!i have to go to work in a bit so if you want me to post recipes ive found give me a shout.
    P.S have you had a look on the recipe thread?
    xx

4. HelenG

HelenG Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Dashed good question Jeeves!
    :wavey:Hi Fuzzy,

Yeah - I did look on the recipe thread. I have asked about the Turkey Cottage Pie one before & got a couple of variations from peeps which were very nice.:D
    :)whistle:Also 'stole' one or two of the ones you have posted for soups etc)

It was only when TT1 asked for the meatloaf that I thought I'd ask again:rolleyes: Originally I thought the book I got them from was called 'Around the world in 80 recipies' but having looked for old WW books on e-bay the 'Food in a Flash' one looks like it could be the one:D

I'm OK for any other cottage pie recipies (& Quorn doesn't go over very well in my house) but any meatloaf ones would be great;)
    :wavey:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.