Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Looking for Old Recipies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by HelenG, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. HelenG

HelenG Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Dashed good question Jeeves!
    :wavey:Hi All

My family are asking me to produce a couple of dishes that we used to eat when I tried WW about 8 years ago:eek:

There was one for Turkey Cottage Pie and another for a kind of meatloaf (I think it was pork mince but my daughter thinks it was turkey again).
    :(I think they were in the 'Food in a Flash' book which I leant to someone and never got back (my fault for not remebering who I leant it too:rolleyes:).

I know the recipes exist but they are not on the WW website and I don't know where else to look. If you have a copy of the book could you let me know if the recipies are in there

:eat:Many thanks for helping me sort my hungry household:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

Hiya i havent got that particular book but i do have a few ww cookbooks some older versions too.
    I have found a couple of cottage pie recipes one is using mince lamb and the other is quorn mince?(these could easily be substituted for turkey mince).

I also seem to remember having a meatloaf recipe somewhere but that will take a while longer to find!!i have to go to work in a bit so if you want me to post recipes ive found give me a shout.
    P.S have you had a look on the recipe thread?
    xx

4. HelenG

HelenG Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Dashed good question Jeeves!
    :wavey:Hi Fuzzy,

Yeah - I did look on the recipe thread. I have asked about the Turkey Cottage Pie one before & got a couple of variations from peeps which were very nice.:D
    :)whistle:Also 'stole' one or two of the ones you have posted for soups etc)

It was only when TT1 asked for the meatloaf that I thought I'd ask again:rolleyes: Originally I thought the book I got them from was called 'Around the world in 80 recipies' but having looked for old WW books on e-bay the 'Food in a Flash' one looks like it could be the one:D

I'm OK for any other cottage pie recipies (& Quorn doesn't go over very well in my house) but any meatloaf ones would be great;)
    :wavey:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.