Extra Easy Looking for some like minded slimmers trying hard over Xmas!

Laplanddreamer

Hey, I'm new to this website - A keen SW follower though x

Lost two and a half stone since starting - and won Miss Slinky 2012 in our group - yay for me! We find out the overall national Winner in early January - in theory I stand as much chance as anyone else !

Anyway, after two weeks weigh-ins and two gains :mad: I'm trying hard to keep it all in control over Christmas. Not going well so far though, already eaten a buffet lunch today, several biscuits and too much SW gingerbread!:(

Anyway, looking forward to chatting to people online and sharing SW ideas.

Laplanddreamer (aka Anna)

ps. The Username is cos I'm still dreaming of going to Lapland one Christmas (one where I have a spare two and half grand to afford it!!)

Hi Anna- I'm gonna be trying to keep the treats to a reasonable limit over Christmas too. This site is a great source of inspiration, support and ideas- the recipe forums are fantastic. Welcome aboard :D

I'm 100% on plan over Xmas it's no excuse

Hi Anna, well done on your fab work so far and welcome to the forum, it's a great place to chat and keep on track!

I'm trying my best over the festive season, its definitely tricky though :)

We have not bought so many synfull treats this year as we we're still eating them in March !! And stuffed our selves with them before date ran out!
But have the usual Christmas cake , pudding mince pies and must confess need!! Choc log and brandy sauce from Waitrose or M&S 2morrow! But that's nothing to usual ! Might have and iPad as a result wait to see what Santa brings! Ho Ho!

Hi and a big welcome from me. Hubby and I are both on S W, I am at target and have been now for sometime. He still has a bit of a journey, but been very motivated. Its such a difficult time of year for us on weight loss plan. I am still doing S W friendly meals, but interspursed with a few naughties. I havent bought any cakes,crisps,choc etc but Christmas eve I am doing a lamb shankl in red wine, and of course Xmas day at my sisters will be totally off plan. The we will go out one night, and NYE we are having an Indian takeaway and champers. Then its back on it 100% but its such a good plan to follow. For me its a way of life now! :)

I'm the same, I've reeaaally been struggling for the last few weeks so decided to get back on it a few days ago. I posted this in another thread but it applies here too so here is my Christmas day plan... :)

Syns for Christmas day... (used 0 yesterday, 2 today and hopefully 2 tomorrow so should be healthy to flexi syn)

Syn Allowance: 30

Breakfast:
5 crushed scan bran with hot skimmed milk and sweetener: hex a and b (this is really filling so my first tactic of the day!) 0 syns

Lunch:
Fry light roast potatoes, turkey, brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, home made stuffing ball - estimated 7 syns?, gravy - 3 syns, cranberry sauce - 3 syns, any extra oil or butter that has spilled onto my food from the other bits - 4 syns= 17 syns

Dessert:
Chocolate mousse (making this for myself to keep me distracted from all the other amazing puddings) - 1 syn

Snacks:
Strawberry santas - 0 syns

Dinner:
Big bowl of vegetable soup probably or perhaps a leftover turkey salad - 0 syns

Planned Total: 18 syns

This leaves me with another 12 syns to work out and use on the day depending on what else I fancy - most likely 2 syns each for roses/celebrations or other chocolate type snacks. Feeling in control at the moment, so really would love to stick to my plan! Good luck everyone else :)

Hey, I'm new to this website - A keen SW follower though x

Lost two and a half stone since starting - and won Miss Slinky 2012 in our group - yay for me! We find out the overall national Winner in early January - in theory I stand as much chance as anyone else !

Anyway, after two weeks weigh-ins and two gains :mad: I'm trying hard to keep it all in control over Christmas. Not going well so far though, already eaten a buffet lunch today, several biscuits and too much SW gingerbread!:(

Anyway, looking forward to chatting to people online and sharing SW ideas.

Laplanddreamer (aka Anna)

ps. The Username is cos I'm still dreaming of going to Lapland one Christmas (one where I have a spare two and half grand to afford it!!)

If you nip on off topic i started a Being good over Xmas thread there are a few of us on there Being good .... Weighed in today 2lb off

I will be flexisynning over Xmas in an attempt to stay on plan. I still hope to lose between my WIs on Xmas eve and NY eve! Its not the food that will get me, its the alcohol. And tbh after last weekend I'm not planning on any more until the new year my poor liver needs a rest! x

Back