Looking for Weight Loss Buddies

Well done Pootle!

Siobhanh if you need any help sticking to it just post here and I'm sure someone will know the right thing to say! Maybe getting through week 5 100% on plan should be a mini goal for you? Then you'll make a conscious effort to achieve it?

Welcome saraphoenix :) you're at the same stage as me! Tomorrow is also my 3rd weigh in. My scales at home say 4/5lbs lost this week, which would put me way over my half stone award so I'll be very happy with that!

Well done Pootle!

Siobhanh if you need any help sticking to it just post here and I'm sure someone will know the right thing to say! Maybe getting through week 5 100% on plan should be a mini goal for you? Then you'll make a conscious effort to achieve it?

Welcome saraphoenix :) you're at the same stage as me! Tomorrow is also my 3rd weigh in. My scales at home say 4/5lbs lost this week, which would put me way over my half stone award so I'll be very happy with that!

Thanks for the encouragement, I agree my mini goal for this week is to stay on plan for week 5. I will plan my week and stick it on the fridge. I went shopping this morning so have all I need, no excuses!!

Well done Pootle!

Yay, nice to know I'm not on my own :) I haven't gotten on my scales at home, have managed to resist the temptation! Official weigh in tonight, well in an hour! Best get going lol. Good luck x

Big fat 5lbs off for me this week, making 8.5lbs in total :) very very happy with that. And my only change from last week has been no pasta.

Just been catching up on all the posts for the last couple of days. Amazing weight losses! Well done, everyone!! xx

Kathy

hi everyone im recently new to this site just started slimming world last week and joined on here for extra support, hints/tips etc

Hi Catberry88 welcome to this great thread lots of encouragement and support available.

So the week five curse has hit big style? despite my best efforts I have been off plan for 3 days. Definitely bread totally derails me, so having firm words with myself tonight and back on track tomorrow. Also have not been drinking enough water, if I drink 2ls a day it makes a difference to my weight loss. I know I can salvage this week as I don't weigh in until Thursday. I have set myself a 10lb challenge for February which is very ambitious but gives me a goal to aim for.

Hope all of you are having a good weekend

morning ladies, and welcome Catberry :)

Hope you are all having a good week and managing to keep on plan as much as possible.

Been a tough week this week, a family birthday and just one of those weeks where I have picked at things that I shouldn't. So will see the damage tomorrow when I weigh in.

Hi Catberry88 welcome to this great thread lots of encouragement and support available.

So the week five curse has hit big style? despite my best efforts I have been off plan for 3 days. Definitely bread totally derails me, so having firm words with myself tonight and back on track tomorrow. Also have not been drinking enough water, if I drink 2ls a day it makes a difference to my weight loss. I know I can salvage this week as I don't weigh in until Thursday. I have set myself a 10lb challenge for February which is very ambitious but gives me a goal to aim for.

Hope all of you are having a good weekend

Siobhanh...bread is my worst nightmare, especially white toast! It's so hard to resist when making it for the kids. I'm really struggling with the water, the weather is so cold and I can't drink too much water when I'm cold, I have been drinking it just off the boil with a slice of lemon as much as I can too make up.

MrsMoo43 my mother swears by the warm water and lemon in the morning she reckons that's why she has such good skin at 80!! I agree it's hard to drink cold water when the weather is so cold that's why I am struggling. The smell of toast is a killer, that and the smell in the supermarket from the bakery makes me drool. My favourite is brown nutty and soda breads with butter and marmalade?

Time to plan for next week.

Morning ladies...2lb loss for me this week :)

Also as far the water drinking goes and possibly too much information...I also struggle finding the time to drink it, as daft as that sounds, I have an hours walk to school and back twice a day, so one glass of water and I'm rushing my poor child home at warp speed, crossing my legs as I go!! :eek:

hi everyone im recently new to this site just started slimming world last week and joined on here for extra support, hints/tips etc

Welcome, Catberry! This is such an amazing site, which I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of. If it's tips and support you're after, you've definitely come to the right place! Good luck with your weight loss. :)

Kathy x

Welcome, Catberry! This is such an amazing site, which I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of. If it's tips and support you're after, you've definitely come to the right place! Good luck with your weight loss. :)

Kathy x

thanks chocko1 :) I think I've managed okay this week got my first weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed!! X

Back