Looking for Weight Loss Buddies

Finally shifted that stupid half pound, hoping the portion control and calorie counting will help.

Also doing the scan bran challenge but I have to go and pick up some senna as I appear to have slowed down despite drinking over two litres of liquid per day! :doh:

Really hoping the scan bran helps, may take some supplements to help but lipid binders do not really work when you eat hardly any fat :p

Hi, bad week resulting in s 3lb gain so time to get back on track.

I know it's easier to say than do, but try not feel too disheartened. We all have wobble weeks when the wheel falls of the weight loss wagon. Have watched mine trundle off down the road many times with out me on it!:p

Finally shifted that stupid half pound, hoping the portion control and calorie counting will help.

Also doing the scan bran challenge but I have to go and pick up some senna as I appear to have slowed down despite drinking over two litres of liquid per day! :doh:

Really hoping the scan bran helps, may take some supplements to help but lipid binders do not really work when you eat hardly any fat :p

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the scan bran challenge? I've seen it mentioned a few times on here. I have also...er...slowed down since starting SW.

Hi wondering if I can join you for some support?

Im slimming for charity so not just myself to let down if I mess up! Im at 1st 8lb loss after a 4lb gain last week so really need someone to kick me up the backside and help me back onto the right path!

Im slimming for charity so not just myself to let down if I mess up! Im at 1st 8lb loss after a 4lb gain last week so really need someone to kick me up the backside and help me back onto the right path!

Welcome!

Well done on your loss so far, that's a massive achievement. How much are you aiming to lose?

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the scan bran challenge? I've seen it mentioned a few times on here. I have also...er...slowed down since starting SW.

The scan Bran challenge is to have 5 scan bran slices per day as your healthy extra B-Choice over the course of a given week.
It can assist with losses so long as you are sufficiently hydrated.

The scan Bran challenge is to have 5 scan bran slices per day as your healthy extra B-Choice over the course of a given week. It can assist with losses so long as you are sufficiently hydrated.

Hope you don't mind me asking but where do you get scan bran from? How much do you have to drink when doing the challenge? X

I go to group so we get the scan bran for £1.25 per packet of 10 slices. You can also buy them from Holland and Barratt but they are £1.45 per 10 slices.
As for the drinking, I am not sure, there is no specific rule for it, it is all to do with how your body works. Not sure if I have consumed enough liquid this week as I have slowed down. Think I will need to grab some Senna tomorrow as I'm pretty concerned about it now :(

I go to group so we get the scan bran for £1.25 per packet of 10 slices. You can also buy them from Holland and Barratt but they are £1.45 per 10 slices.
As for the drinking, I am not sure, there is no specific rule for it, it is all to do with how your body works. Not sure if I have consumed enough liquid this week as I have slowed down. Think I will need to grab some Senna tomorrow as I'm pretty concerned about it now :(

ooo never knew you could buy them from holland and barratt :) Hello everyone btw :) im 15 weeks into my journey now and nearly 2st lighter (0.5lb to go lol) got another 1st 2.5lb to get to target :)

ooo never knew you could buy them from holland and barratt :) Hello everyone btw :) im 15 weeks into my journey now and nearly 2st lighter (0.5lb to go lol) got another 1st 2.5lb to get to target :)

That is great in such a small amount of time, you will be there in no time x

Brilliant weight loss so far, Christie! Welcome and good luck.

Kathy

Hey everyone weigh in day again. But disappointed as I only lost 0.5lb and felt I stuck to plan even more than last week. I have been told though that during star week you do bloat and this affects weigh in, is this true at all? X

WI last night and had a maintain.

After Scan Bran challenge, calorie counting and SP for 6 days last week, I'm annoyed.
Giving it another shot this week, hoping that it will kick in, if not, I will be doing success express, 5:2 alongside SW or something else.

Measured some HEB's out for porridge and put them in Zip-lock bags ready to go.
Scan Bran slices at the ready. I think I may go and get some Senna to make sure that despite the litres of water/tea I'm drinking, I think I have slowed down.

May increase the Syns I have during the day such as drinks etc. so I can cram them in.

Wish me luck, I think I may end up pulling my hair out at this rate! :(

Back