Looking for Weight Loss Buddies

Sorry to hear after all your hard work you still got a maintain but don't be disheartened xx When I first joined SW I lost 5lbs the 1st week then maintained the 2nd week and I was mortified. But I kept at it 100% the following week and lost another 4.5lbs xx It could just be like me that your body needs to catch up and you will see a great loss next week :D Good luck with your weigh in next week xx

Hi everybody, stayed the same this week. I am struggling as sick again, so tend to go for the cups of tea and toast. The thoughts of anything else is too much effort and stomach churning. Haven't exercised in ages just totally wiped out. Think I will read the books again.

Welcome me to the newbies, always a helpful word and support here.

Oh, you poor thing. :( Well, you can't really do much about it at the moment, if all you feel like is eating toast and drinking tea. Just concentrate on getting better and then worry about SW. All the best.

Kathy x

Hi everybody, stayed the same this week. I am struggling as sick again, so tend to go for the cups of tea and toast. The thoughts of anything else is too much effort and stomach churning. Haven't exercised in ages just totally wiped out. Think I will read the books again.

Already been said but just concentrate on getting better and put SW on the bAckburner till you feel up to starting again xx get well soon x

Joining in here ^^ I have about 5/7st to lose (depends how my body reacts)
Well done everyone on your losses so far :D I'll no doubt update mine at weigh in today! (4th weigh :'( )

Take care, and just concentrate on what you need. What ever makes you feel better. Hope you feel better soon.

3 lbs off for me today :) ever closer to my first target of 2 stone loss for Easter, when my parents are visiting.

3 lbs off for me today :) ever closer to my first target of 2 stone loss for Easter, when my parents are visiting.

Well done xx

WI last night and lost 4 and a half pounds. I was thrilled.

Didn't even realise I had achieved my 7 and a half stone award! :8855:

My consultant has never had anyone in her groups who had lost so much weight before so she's very proud :)

It's lucky that I did actually get a loss, I was getting so frustrated, I was thinking of stopping!

Wow! That is totally amazing! Both your weekly weight loss and your over-all weight loss are incredible! You must be so proud. Such an inspiration too. Well done!! :)

Kathy x

My consultant has never had anyone in her groups who had lost so much weight before so she's very proud :)

It's lucky that I did actually get a loss, I was getting so frustrated, I was thinking of stopping!
OMG that's fantastic seven and half stone loss and you still managed to lose 4 and half pounds, I can't beleive you said you were considering stopping. Think back to the way you felt when you started and how you feel now. In just over one year you have lost a third of your body weight you are a hero !

Weigh in day again was a bit nervous as I had a naughty burger for tea last night but still lost 5.5lbs couldn't believe it! Received my half a stone and slimmer of the week award :)

Bloody hell xx Well done thats a fantastic achievement :)

Weigh in day again was a bit nervous as I had a naughty burger for tea last night but still lost 5.5lbs couldn't believe it! Received my half a stone and slimmer of the week award :)

Well done Catberry!

Thanks guys, I had a couple of static weeks so it was nice to lose some more.
Target is 2 stone and half a pound away and I am getting so excited!
I just want my surgery ASAP as various bits of me are wrinklier than a prune! XD

Phoenix Girl wow well done that's fantastic!

Do you do SP days? I do EE all the time but only get 1lb or 2lb losses, even when I'm totally on plan all week, which is in the right direction obviously but can be disheartening after so much effort. I'm trying a couple of SP days this week to try and boost my losses

Hi, weigh in tomorrow morning hopefully will have a loss. Can't believe I am still sick back to gp and another antibiotic. This is week 4 and not hugely better. Have lost all taste and smell which is the weirdest thing I could be eating a bitter lemon or a spoon of sugar but can't taste it. It's all about the texture which I now realise for a lot of food is awful without taste or smell. Eating is a very sensual experience!!

Back