Looking for Weight Loss Buddies

Not posted on this thread for a while (sorry ). I'm now 2.5lbs away from my stone. Had a couple of disheartening weeks where I was on plan 100%, throwing SP days in, and only losing 0.5lbs a week. Went back this week with 2lbs off though which has made me feel massively better.

Not posted on this thread for a while (sorry ). I'm now 2.5lbs away from my stone. Had a couple of disheartening weeks where I was on plan 100%, throwing SP days in, and only losing 0.5lbs a week. Went back this week with 2lbs off though which has made me feel massively better.

That must have give you a much needed boost to really gt back on it and give it your whole x

That must have give you a much needed boost to really gt back on it and give it your whole x

Definitely. The thing is I was giving it my all on the two weeks where I only lost half, but it's taught me that I can't change how my body behaves, and as long as I'm following the plan as best as I can, the losses will come.

Definitely. The thing is I was giving it my all on the two weeks where I only lost half, but it's taught me that I can't change how my body behaves, and as long as I'm following the plan as best as I can, the losses will come.

Wise words there xx I used to get really worked up with myself when I did SW previously but this time I have took it more relaxed and I seem to be doing better this time then ever before lol xx

Weigh in day again today was expecting a gain as I was abit naughty at the weekend but still lost 2.5lbs! Target was 3lbs to get my stone award so going to try so much harder this week x

Weigh in day again today was expecting a gain as I was abit naughty at the weekend but still lost 2.5lbs! Target was 3lbs to get my stone award so going to try so much harder this week x

Thats great news xx well done

Well done Cathberry! :D

I went quiet as last week I had a gain of a pound despite staying on plan :(

WI last night and I lost 5 and a half pounds :eek:
Am amazed, had even texted my consultant and told her not to hold her breath for a loss from me at weigh-in!
The group is having a "Biggest Loser" ceremony next week and I will be the person who is getting the award.
I have one more pound to lose to get my 8 stone award so I am determined to get it!
my BMI is FINALLY in the healthy range, which is a huge milestone for me as I have not been in the healthy weight range for nearly all of my life.

Food had been tasting a little cardboard-y recently and the Doctor has been giving me grief about pushing myself too hard.
Didn't even have the energy to move from bed yesterday and had to scrape myself out of bed to see the doctor so I gave the Gym a swerve. Today is a normal rest-day but I am determined to make it to the Gym tomorrow and resume my training schedule. My muscle tone is coming through and I am so proud as I look healthier!

I'm now 0.5lbs away from my stone, with weigh in on Thursday...wish me luck as the weekend was a heavy one in every way!

Had a gain of 1lb this week but I was expecting more as id been on a hen weekend and basically drank alcohol and binged on greasy food, so quite happy with the just the pound on! Got the wedding next weekend but that's just a day event so hopefully 6/7 days 110% on plan should see a loss next week fingers crossed x

Well done Cathberry! :D

I went quiet as last week I had a gain of a pound despite staying on plan :(

WI last night and I lost 5 and a half pounds :eek:
Am amazed, had even texted my consultant and told her not to hold her breath for a loss from me at weigh-in!
The group is having a "Biggest Loser" ceremony next week and I will be the person who is getting the award.
I have one more pound to lose to get my 8 stone award so I am determined to get it!
my BMI is FINALLY in the healthy range, which is a huge milestone for me as I have not been in the healthy weight range for nearly all of my life.

Food had been tasting a little cardboard-y recently and the Doctor has been giving me grief about pushing myself too hard.
Didn't even have the energy to move from bed yesterday and had to scrape myself out of bed to see the doctor so I gave the Gym a swerve. Today is a normal rest-day but I am determined to make it to the Gym tomorrow and resume my training schedule. My muscle tone is coming through and I am so proud as I look healthier!

Wow that is amazing xx I am 13lbs away from target and feels so good.

Keep going Blades, you are SO close! :D

Yes im so on it this week :D hoping for a good loss after last weeks half a pound on :( - was my birthday though lol xx

Yes im so on it this week :D hoping for a good loss after last weeks half a pound on :( - was my birthday though lol xx

Not bad for your birthday week! I'm currently nursing a stinking hangover so need to get back on it & try for a good loss this week. 5.5lbs away from my 1.5 stone :)

Thank you :)

Blades you're sooo close to target! Can't wait til I'm that close. How much have you lost overall?

Thanks sweetheart xx I hope to be at target by 21st April (my wedding anniversary) so about 6 weeks away eeek xx So far I have lost 2st 4lb and dropped from a size 18 to a 12-14 (im inbetween sizes at moment lol)

Not bad for your birthday week! I'm currently nursing a stinking hangover so need to get back on it & try for a good loss this week. 5.5lbs away from my 1.5 stone :)

Must admit I was chuffed with only the half a pound as I was adamant it was going to be more xx Oooo 5.5lbs isn't far at all, you can easily get that by end of month :D

Back