Looking Forward to my soup??

CandyNotWhale

I may be a bit weird but omg I cant wait to finish work and go and have my soup!!!!!

Day 1 almost done......been to the toilet a million times lol

:D

Its good you like them so much. I'm not keen on the packet stuff shakes or soups, although i do like the porridge. Its the only one that doesn't taste of powder!

Hope you enjoy it!

I love the soups! My favourite one is the vegetable one, the smell is so nice and I love the taste :0)

Ooooh I love my soups! I love the Oriental Chilli one - I always shove a sneaky shake of cumin powder and paprika in it to give it an extra bit of oomph! I've also just tried the Leek and Potato one - I think that one has become my favourite. And the vegetable one is okay, but I do find that one a bit powdery-tasting...

I don't like the soups! Can't wait to see my CDC and get some bars and ready made shakes! Lol

I love my mushroom, veg and chilli soups each night for my tea, as they seem more like a conventional meal,are warming, a nice savoury contrast to the shakes/bars and they take me longer to eat!

I also enjoy the odd cup of boullion x

Hi all!!

I absolutely love the chilli one. I add extra chilli's and scotch bonnet!! The soups are the only ones that don't taste like industrial dust to me lol!

Wish I could have the ready made shakes but I'm allergic to milk :( the dust tasting of my shakes are cringe worthy lol

Glad to report day 1 was a success day 2 today and my head is killing me could do with resting but hi ho it's off to work I go!

Hope ur all getting on well!!! X

I had the chicken and leek soup for the first time last night and although I didnt enjoy it as much as the shakes it was lovely to have something hot. Got some vegetable ones to try next. Enjoy hun :)

I don't like the soups myself but glad you have found something you enjoy so much. I am also loving the maple and pecan porridge.

Back