looking to get back on xenical

swansfan

Hi everyone, I`m new to this forum.I`m looking to go back to my doctor to see if I can go back on xenical,I used it a couple of years ago and managed to lose 5 stone,but I got stuck at that weight and couldnt lose anymore so eventually I gave up.After putting back on 4 stone of what I lost Im now desperate to start losing some weight and get back to being healthy again.So good luck to all who are on it,and well done to all who have done great so far.

Hiya welcome and good luck with your loss x

Hiya and welcome to Minis :) Good luck with your docs appointment and with your weight loss journey xx

Welcome to Minis and good luck with your weight loss x

Welcome to mini's hun :D

And Good Luck at Drs
Will be behind you all way :p

Hi all, Thanks for all your good luck messages and support,I went to the doctors today and she said I cant have the xenical tablets because I didnt lose much weight when I was last on them,although I thought 5 stone was pretty good.She asked had I tried diet and excercise lol,like I havent tried for the last 10 years.Oh well, good luck to the rest of you.

Can you not ask to see another Dr?

5 stones is impressive!! And if you could lose it with diet and exercise alone you wouldn`t have gone there :mad:

**hugs** xXx

YEAH id suggest to see a different doctor , 5 stones is a lot , and ive lost 3.3 stones so far on them and my doctor says thats well above what i need to be loosing to keep taking them... good luck dont give up x

Back