Loopy's lifestyle change diary x

Loopy-Loo

Back again to start slimming world, going it alone with the help of minimins! Gave birth to my little boy 9 weeks ago after a horrendous pregnancy with hg (extreme sickness) my relationship with food has been totally rubbish and i lost weight while pregnant. Since feeling better however I have eaten all the foods I shouldnt just because i can and Im now back to my pre pregnancy weight. Im relieved though that Im not heavier, so nows the time to bite the bullet and get this weight off once and for all. I will mostly be following green days as im not a big meat eater, although i fancy trying extra easy but will have to research this as dont really understand it, havnt been to class since it was introduced. I get that at each meal you can eat free foods from red and green lists but need to have 1/3 superfree, 1 heb and 1 hea and count the lowest amount of syns for synned foods, but! do you always have to eat red and green foods together at every meal? ie could you just have a baked pot and beans plus salad for lunch or would you HAVE to add a red food? also what happens with snacking in between meals if you need something more than superfree foods?

Anyhow feel free to comment and advise, looking forward to reading everyone elses diaries!

Weigh day is Wednesday, weighed in yest at 13 stone exactly.

Wednesday - Green

2 x Weetabix (heb1) semi milk (hea1)

Chicken (heb2), sliced potato, peppers, onion, in tomato puree sauce with chilli powder, garlic, cumin.

Two white bread (7 syns) beans, two 'fried' eggs, cup of tea (1syn)

Twix funsize (5 syns)

13/15

Didnt have a lot of sw friendly food in yesterday but made do with what i had.

Thursday

Been a shop today and might read up on extra easy so I can have a try at that, although wee one had first immunisations yesterday and is keeping me occupied by being very grumpy so time might not be on my side, might just need quick meals tooday.

Mullerlight and banana

2 x wholemeal (heb1) 2 x dairylea light triangles (hrs) dry cured ham, 2 x satsumas.

Last edited:
Dinner was veg curry made with peppers, tomatoes, onions, curry powder, Chilli, garam masala, had it with rice and potato wedges.

Think il have an options and funsize twix in a bit.

Had an Alpen light (half my heb2) twix funsize (5 syns) and an options (2 syns).

7/15.

Last edited:
Friday not decided what plan yet, either red or extra easy!

2 x wholemeal (heb1) scrambled eggs x 2. Brown sauce (1 syn)

Banana and 2 clementines and sw quiche with ham and onion.

Options(2 syns)

Dinner is Chilli but not sure what to have with it.

Had stir fry veg with the chilli, strange but nice combo!

Alpen light. (1/2 heb2) bounty (6 syns)

9/15

Last edited:
Saturday, really dont want to tempt fate but I'm actually enjoying this so far and not finding it difficult like i have in the past. Not sure what's different. Hmm, I'm sure it won't last Haha!

Saturday

2 x wholemeal (heb1) banana coffee (1 syn) spread (2 syns)

Leftover sw quiche

Meatballs with tomatoes, onion spices with spaghetti.

Options (2 syns)

5/15

Had a rubbish day, took wee one and oh to out of hours. Both have a horrible cough so today was supposed to be extra easy, but I clearly didn't have full superfree. Will hopefully be more organised and make sure I have it in future.

Back