Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

It was a great 'christmas' thanks lol We did it all....sherry while we were cooking....crackers at the table....christmas pud and pressies....perfect!! So obviously the weight I'd lost last week I put on again over the weekend...but I was straight back into it monday morning and now I'm back down to what I was this time last week.....hooray 9lb gone!!! About to go out for a girls night out....but shan't be late....had a bit of a night :rolleyes: last night so I need some sleep!! Amandaxx

it sounds like a blast - really glad you had such a good time AND that the 9lbs has gone so quick!!:eek: :eek:

I am in the Zone...Day 5 again. Out tomorrow night though....my friend has invited an internet bloke over too....and he's bringing a mate !!!!
OOOooh... hope you'll be giving us the run down ;) :D lol

I am in the Zone Mini.....thanks :)

Day 5 again.

Out tomorrow night though....my friend has invited an internet bloke over too....and he's bringing a mate !!!!

Details!!! We want details!!! :D

Yeah, OK - I know I'm not giving away any of mine ... but you're allowed!! ;)

Give us the low down honey...?????:eek:

xxxx:)

they never even turned up...lol

But remember me telling you about Dave a couple of weeks ago and how we humiliated him...well he was out last night. We made the peace....he said he felt really bad about what he'd done....and so he should!!

About to go and meet an internet bloke!! We texted all last night...talked a couple of times...both in our drunken state!!

Well he rang again a while ago and we're meeting at freeport for a coffee!!!

Better go get my face on!!!!
Will let you know how it went when I get back!!!

they never even turned up...lol

No way!! What a tosser!!! :mad: :eek:

About to go and meet an internet bloke!! We texted all last night...talked a couple of times...both in our drunken state!!

Well he rang again a while ago and we're meeting at freeport for a coffee!!!

Better go get my face on!!!!
Will let you know how it went when I get back!!!

Hope today's blurke is a better prospect than last night's losers!! :)

Will check back later for an update .. :rolleyes: ;)

Well here I am yet again with a restart....I'm even beginning to bore myself now!!

But gotta do it..........:sigh:

Hiya Amanda,

stop thinking of it as endless restarts and look at it, as it is....;) a continuation of your weightloss journey, :confused: since when did you forget that you've already lost an AMAZING 118 lbs. and only have 26 to go???????:rolleyes: :D

Welcome back, talk to ya soon.:D

Hiya Amanda,

stop thinking of it as endless restarts and look at it, as it is....;) a continuation of your weightloss journey, :confused: since when did you forget that you've already lost an AMAZING 118 lbs. and only have 26 to go???????:rolleyes: :D

Welcome back, talk to ya soon.:D

Thanks Bex and Caroline :)

But if only the 118lb were still true....thats what I 'had' lost....I love seeing it there still as thats where I want to get back to.

In reality it should say 90lb lost and 54 to go :cry:

That doesn't look so easy does it :break_diet:

Hiya Loops!

I was only thinking about you earlier and wondering how you were getting on :)

54 lbs?! No problem! Remember you've done it before .. and it's not where you start from, it's where you finish that counts - and there's no time limit on success.

Forget that you've put a bit on, and just take your current weight as your starting point .. which is a damn sight less than it was to begin with innit? :rolleyes:

Good luck! And keep blimmin' posting!! *lol*

And it's a lot bloody harder each time lol

Note to everyone out there....keep going til you're done....DON'T have a break or it may take you 6 months to get back into it lol

Amanda
xx

Feeling Optimistic! :)

Know exactly where your coming from on this quote Amanda - I tell anyone who'll listen that's just starting out DO NOT STOP TILL YOU GET TO GOAL!!!!!

I have managed to get 2 days 100% SSing under my (rather tight) belt.....:rolleyes: I have a wardrobe of gorgeous size 16's and I WILL wear them again.... sooner rather than later....:D

Glad your feeling optimistic and getting back into the 'groove'....!!

Did you get your waterproof phone....;)

Love

Hey Hun

I'm back on the wagon with you today after my holiday! Total agree about it being much harder after the first time........:sigh:

Are you going to make it for the brum meet? Would be fab to see you!

xx

Know exactly where your coming from on this quote Amanda - I tell anyone who'll listen that's just starting out DO NOT STOP TILL YOU GET TO GOAL!!!!!

I have managed to get 2 days 100% SSing under my (rather tight) belt.....:rolleyes: I have a wardrobe of gorgeous size 16's and I WILL wear them again.... sooner rather than later....:D

Glad your feeling optimistic and getting back into the 'groove'....!!

Did you get your waterproof phone....;)

Love

The first day is always the hardest isn't it?? Then the 2nd...then the third lol

Must keep thinking of my holiday....I bought loads of clothes last year for the summer...there's no way I'm buying bigger ones!!!!

Not got my waterproof phone yet...got to wait til march 24th if I stay with O2....but not sure I can wait that long.

My ex husband keeps checking different phones out and telling me what to get....his latest idea is Nokia N75...and its not even out yet!!???

Men!!

Hey Hun

I'm back on the wagon with you today after my holiday! Total agree about it being much harder after the first time........:sigh:

Are you going to make it for the brum meet? Would be fab to see you!

xx

Hiya Jem!!!

How was the holiday?? Bet you loved being slim in the sun didn't you?

Can't do the Birmingham meet sadly...no money :(

And got a wedding the weekend before so couldn't even swap the kids :mad: :sigh:

Hiya Jem!!!

How was the holiday?? Bet you loved being slim in the sun didn't you?

Can't do the Birmingham meet sadly...no money :(

And got a wedding the weekend before so couldn't even swap the kids :mad: :sigh:

Bummer, would be great to see you. I have a room on the saturday night so you are welcome to share if you change your mind!!!

My holiday was great - totally different experience being slim in the sun..........never enjoyed a holiday so much!

How's the ss going?

xx

Back