Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Amanda, one thing you should by now is that no one EVER says I told you so on here! If you can't face writing down your troubles, fair enough, but please don't avoid it because you think people will judge. I've put some awful things on here that I have cringed about but there has always been wise words offered that have given me a different perspective.

Sending you lots of love, and hope that all we strugglers can get to the bottom of our "head issues".

Afternoon Sarah ;)

I know no one would say 'I told you so' to me....but I say it to myself daily lol
The reason I don't post it on here cos its always the same old business with me....hoping I'm through it now though :banghead:

Amanda
xx

Just wanted you to know your not alone with the struggling Amanda, I'm in the same place too.... managed 3 days last week then went of a carb fest.....:rolleyes: :eek: No wise words just thinking of you and sending you positive vibes.....

Lots of love

They are wise words Mich...knowing I'm not alone.

Who do I think I am to think I'm the only one struggling lol

On day 4 now and in the pink at last....

And still I can't promise myself that it won't all go wrong....dreading the weekend. I know I'll drink but I'm praying that after being focused for a whole week I won't eat too

Amanda
xx

Well done on getting to day four hun - that's brilliant - and being in the pink too... woo hoo....!!! I am on day 3 (again...:rolleyes: ) after me weekend carb fest.... I find the weekends the worst now..... just take it a day at a time hun..... and as long as you keep trying and getting back at it even after a bad day then you'll get there.......just taking us a little longer than we all anticipated....:rolleyes: :D

Love

And still I can't promise myself that it won't all go wrong....dreading the weekend. I know I'll drink but I'm praying that after being focused for a whole week I won't eat too

Amanda
xx

Hi Amanda, well done for getting four days under your belt, gotta say though, by drinking your risking sabotaging yourself, SS is meant to be SS...LOL...not SS with alcohol.....;)

Why not stay off the drink at the weekends for a few weeks to get some good weightloss behind ya....:p :rolleyes: :cool:

Good luck no matter what, we are all here for ya..:D

Hey Amanda, haven't seen ya in a while, but i'm going around to the people I love on this site and saying I know I'm a day, well a nite early but just popping past to say.....

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit

Hey Amanda, haven't seen ya in a while, but i'm going around to the people I love on this site and saying I know I'm a day, well a nite early but just popping past to say.....

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit

Hiya Caroline!!!

Hope you enjoyed your St Patricks day!!

I even celebrated it for you too :D

Went to a wedding last night (a very scottish wedding...bagpipes and all)...then drove home and went to local pub for a guinness or 2 (ok JD but I asked with an irish accent lol)

Amanda
xx

Hiya Caroline!!!

Hope you enjoyed your St Patricks day!!

I even celebrated it for you too :D

Went to a wedding last night (a very scottish wedding...bagpipes and all)...then drove home and went to local pub for a guinness or 2 (ok JD but I asked with an irish accent lol)

Amanda
xx

Way Hay Loopy, glad i brought ya back into circulation at least LMAO....OMG scottish wedding,,,love it...love all things scottish to the extent that I'm finally getting to go back to Scotland for a weekend in two weeks time...Edinburgh here I come LOL.....

Hope your doing ok!!! glad to give all an excuse to party..we only live once,gotta enjoy it eh!;) :D

Well here I am again......:wave_cry:

The suns shining (ish) and I'm stacking the weight on....time to go for it again.

I've just had one of the most fantastic weekends (and very long ) and there's nothing to stop me now!!

So the partying stops here!! Anyone would think I was 21 again...I'm too fat for all nighters lol.....took me 2 days to get over it lol

Wish me luck (yes I know...again lol)

I have to do this....my summer clothes don't fit me!!!

Amanda
xx

Good luck Amanda, you and me both. I'm on restart day 3 (so fingers crossed!).

I need to fit into my summer clothes too - not spending a fortune on another wardrobe!

Thanks Sarah...and you're right...there's no way I'm buying anymore never mind bigger clothes!!

And to be honest it's embarrassing to clients...they're losing weight and I'm gaining it...thats just NOT ON!!!

Amanda
xx

Hey - welcome back!!!

I was only thinking this morning that I should drop you an email to see how you were getting on .. and here you are! :)

Great to see you getting back into the CD routine again - you'll be in those summer clothes again before you know it .. and showing your clients how it SHOULD be done too! :cool:

Love

Hey - welcome back!!!

I was only thinking this morning that I should drop you an email to see how you were getting on .. and here you are! :)

Great to see you getting back into the CD routine again - you'll be in those summer clothes again before you know it .. and showing your clients how it SHOULD be done too! :cool:

Love

Hiya Sharon :)
Yep I'm still about
My theory is as long as I keep trying I haven't given up lol

Here's to those skinny (well size 14 ) clothes !!:D

It's official...I'm crap!

Here I go again...never giving up!

No kids next weekend and told my friend I'm not going out.

Just want to hide in a hole ....a big hole

:grouphugg: :grouphugg: :grouphugg: :grouphugg: :grouphugg: :grouphugg:

Think you need these! Stop the beating up though, or I'll come there and do it in person!

Back