Loopys Losses..Here we go again...again ...again!!!

Bummer, would be great to see you. I have a room on the saturday night so you are welcome to share if you change your mind!!!

My holiday was great - totally different experience being slim in the sun..........never enjoyed a holiday so much!

How's the ss going?

xx

If you take Jem up on her offer I will just say that drinks were really cheap in Flares..... £2.99 a double all night!!!! JD & diet coke too.... which I seem to remember is your tipple!!

I'll post a link for a rail service that Mandy and my sister have both used - pretty reasonable..... anyway no pressure.... honest.... I know how tight things can be...!!

Love

If you take Jem up on her offer I will just say that drinks were really cheap in Flares..... £2.99 a double all night!!!! JD & diet coke too.... which I seem to remember is your tipple!!

I'll post a link for a rail service that Mandy and my sister have both used - pretty reasonable..... anyway no pressure.... honest.... I know how tight things can be...!!

Love

LOL, you are as bad as me!! :p Would be fab to see her though!!

stop it.................. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please tell me you are coming to brum???!!

How's everything in your world?

xx

stop it.................. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maisie my offer of staying with me on the Friday is still there if there is anyway you can come..... you know we would all love to see you........

Love

Really really wish I could but can't...so there lol

Another day in Amanda's World and I blew it again last night. I can't even do 2 days now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel totally useless and that I'm going to put all the weight back on....just can't get my head round it at all and each time I get more and more p*ssed off with myself.

I wish I knew what the answer was :(

Loops, just to let you know, i am exactly the same. No advice, just support to let you know you're not alone! Dont know what the answer is, when you discover it, please let me know!!:wave_cry:

Another day in Amanda's World and I blew it again last night. I can't even do 2 days now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel totally useless and that I'm going to put all the weight back on....just can't get my head round it at all and each time I get more and more p*ssed off with myself.

Hi Amanda, hello from another member of strugglers re-united! I'm back on day 1 (again *sighs*) when will I ever learn lol!

Shame you can't make Brum - it would be lovely to catch up again!

I wish I knew the answer too but if we did we would be rich lol! Keep on plugging though - it's gonna be so worth it when summer comes!

Amanda., please don't be so hard on yourself lovey, you CAN do 2 days,, even more.. just not necessarily right now.. there are so many times when things one day are a piece of pi$$ and the next are like facing a mountain glacier! You're just having a glacier time at the moment.

You aren't going to put all your weight back on again. You won't allow that to happen.

The answer? I dunno.. maybe read back to when you started and see what drove you in the first place? Clothes? Treats? It's hard.. all I do know is,, it's impossible to do if your head isn't in the right place. So, maybe (and I am probably way off beam here).. but maybe.. getting to the bottom of other (non-food stuff) head issues then that will clear the way to focus on what you want to do and how you can make it happen with the least pain possible.

You've done so amazingly and looked fab at Newcastle (loved that halter neck!!!) .

Anyway.. just do what you can, expect nothing more of yourself, and try not to beat yourself up coz that will just make you feel worse and you know that rotten bliddy cycle!!

Hope you are having a better weekend and feeling happier with yourself. :) Love Jennie x

Loops, just to let you know, i am exactly the same. No advice, just support to let you know you're not alone! Dont know what the answer is, when you discover it, please let me know!!:wave_cry:

Hiya Bex!!

I know I'm not alone...there's many of us out here struggling away! But keeping trying isn't giving up is it....

If I find out the answer you'll be top of the list to let know lol

Amanda
xx

Hi Amanda, hello from another member of strugglers re-united! I'm back on day 1 (again *sighs*) when will I ever learn lol!

Shame you can't make Brum - it would be lovely to catch up again!

I wish I knew the answer too but if we did we would be rich lol! Keep on plugging though - it's gonna be so worth it when summer comes!

Good Morning Sarah!!

I've got to day 2 now and yes you're right...must think summer!!

Had a few warm days at work last week (heating not the weather lol) and there was no way I was happy to take my big comfy cardigan off!

Amanda
xx

Amanda., please don't be so hard on yourself lovey, you CAN do 2 days,, even more.. just not necessarily right now.. there are so many times when things one day are a piece of pi$$ and the next are like facing a mountain glacier! You're just having a glacier time at the moment.

You aren't going to put all your weight back on again. You won't allow that to happen.

The answer? I dunno.. maybe read back to when you started and see what drove you in the first place? Clothes? Treats? It's hard.. all I do know is,, it's impossible to do if your head isn't in the right place. So, maybe (and I am probably way off beam here).. but maybe.. getting to the bottom of other (non-food stuff) head issues then that will clear the way to focus on what you want to do and how you can make it happen with the least pain possible.

You've done so amazingly and looked fab at Newcastle (loved that halter neck!!!) .

Anyway.. just do what you can, expect nothing more of yourself, and try not to beat yourself up coz that will just make you feel worse and you know that rotten bliddy cycle!!

Hope you are having a better weekend and feeling happier with yourself. :) Love Jennie x

Good Morning 'oh Wise Woman' !! lol
Been slipping down that glazier far too long now. I just need a pick axe to help me up.

I love that halter neck too....but at the moment its far too small and I'd never wear it with all this flesh showing!

I do need to get to the bottom of my head issues....and the last week or 2 has been tough, personal wise, I wish I had enough confidence to post it all on here but I couldn't bear to hear (or read) 'I told you so'!!

No more **** from that aspect will ever be allowed again so getting there I hope.

I'm onto day 2 now with the help of a couple of extra packs and a very good friend. We got the kids take away Pizza last night....ooooh how I wanted some....told myself one more day then I promise I'll be good but she wouldn't let me eat it.

Thank you Tracie....cos if I'd been alone I would have done!!

I will get there ....I'll find a gap in this viscous circle and escape it!!

Amanda
xx

Hiya hon
I just wanted to send you a big :grouphugg:

And also tell you that I'm really proud of you for trying to find a way to cope with your demons .. both food ones as well as the 'other' ones.

Lots of love

I do need to get to the bottom of my head issues....and the last week or 2 has been tough, personal wise, I wish I had enough confidence to post it all on here but I couldn't bear to hear (or read) 'I told you so'!!

No more **** from that aspect will ever be allowed again so getting there I hope.
xx

Amanda, one thing you should by now is that no one EVER says I told you so on here! If you can't face writing down your troubles, fair enough, but please don't avoid it because you think people will judge. I've put some awful things on here that I have cringed about but there has always been wise words offered that have given me a different perspective.

Sending you lots of love, and hope that all we strugglers can get to the bottom of our "head issues".

Just wanted you to know your not alone with the struggling Amanda, I'm in the same place too.... managed 3 days last week then went of a carb fest.....:rolleyes: :eek: No wise words just thinking of you and sending you positive vibes.....

Lots of love

Hi Amanda.. just wanted to let you know you're deffo' not alone as Bex has already said.. I'm struggling with my head and food right now.. I'm still here and trying like many of us right now.. we will get this stuff sorted.. I'm sure of it..:)

Much love and many ((((HUGS))) to you:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug99:

Big Hugs back to you too Mandy...it's so tough isn't it!

But getting there....I'm in the pink at last today...:wow:

Amanda
xx

Back