Loose skin

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by celtgirl, 13 November 2010 Social URL.

1. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    just wondering if anybody whos lost weight on xenical DOESNT have problems with loose skin? its something ive began to think about and im hearing lots of horror stories!!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WWPrincess

WWPrincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    I think when you lose a considerable amount of weight on any plan there is the chance you will be left with some, but with a little exercise and taking care of your skin it should be ok!

4. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    thanks!i guess its a worry we all have!!

5. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    unfortunely depending on the amount of weight lost, how long you were over weight, ow long it took you to lose the weight, you wil get some loose skin... once its stretch there is no amount of anything that can get rid.. i was really concerned about this when i started dieting but at the end of the day i personally would rather be carrying around a little eccess skin then 10st of extra fat, so i dont worry about it any more

6. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    8st11lb(38.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its not just people taking Xenical who have excess skin, it all depends on how much weight you lose, how young you are, how fast you lose it, if you do exercise ect......I have lots of spare skin already :eek: and only half way through my journey! but I have been up and down in weight a few times and also having carried 2 kids has not helped lol....small price to pay for losing weight I say, and there is not much we can do about it anyway! some people are lucky some are not as lucky x

7. vicky_77

vicky_77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.81%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, Low fat Diet with light exercise.
    I have to agree with the others i would rather have bit of loose skin then the extra fat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.