loose skin!

I have a bit of loose skin at the bottom of my tummy, but I've also had a baby so I suspect that I would have some degree of 'mummy tummy' anyway. I'm working hard on toning up my entire body and I'm looking at the gym as something I will be carrying on longterm as part of the full lifestyle change. I do hope that it improves over time, but if it doesnt I have control underwear and even swimsuits to disguise it. My arms worry me more and I'm working them out lots!

Whatever happens I'll live with it, I don't want surgery, and a bit of a saggy tummy is a small price to pay for having a beautiful daughter. I started out at just under 16st in jan last year.

Also I'm happily married, I think id feel different if I was in my early 20's and/or single.

I know I will always have that mummy tummy too but having my 2 beautiful children is worth it. I've just done a 30 minute workout on my arms and I plan to do it at least 5 times a week!

nettie said:
I know I will always have that mummy tummy too but having my 2 beautiful children is worth it. I've just done a 30 minute workout on my arms and I plan to do it at least 5 times a week!

They are totally worth it:)

Well done with the workouts:) I really pushed myself in the gym today, I love the good feeling after and the feeling of achievement:)

Having had 2 children and being blessed with a monstrous mummy tummy I'm not TOO bothered by loose skin, however, I know once I reach my target weight I'm going to have to do a lot of toning up & weight work. To be fair, I'd rather be slim with some loose skin than obese and in bad health :D

Back