loosing too much?

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
I track my points online and my weight too im on 25points because im breast feeding

When i put my loss in this week i was told by it i was loosing too much weight

it said if u loose more then 2lb a week for more then 4 weeks it can be dangerous

im averaging at about 3lb a week is this alright or should i eat more points

only my opinion but i wouldnt worry because you are breastfeading you can lose weight faster... a lot of people loose weight when they are breastfeeding even if they are not on a diet

My weightloss averages out at 2.5-3lbs a week when I total up the weeks I have been doing it and the total pounds lost. And thats over a year almost. I was breastfeeding for the first few months too, and the weight loss did slow down a bit when I stopped. I missed the extra points too, lol.

Are your points definitely right? I thought the minimum points anyone should be on is 16, and I thought you get 10 extra a day when bf? So that would be a minimum of 26? I may be remembering wrong tho, sorry.

You could always try to increase your points allowance by a oint or 2 to see if that helps. As long as you are eating healthily, having your full points and aren't hungry - I think you should be ok?

because im mix feeding its an extra 5 points

im on 26 points which is

5 for breast feeding
4 for age cause im 24
3 For being a woman
11 for being 11stone
2 for hight
and 0 for activity cause i spend most of my time sitting down by order of my toddler while we play tea party alllll day long

So yeah 25 points

im averageing at around 28 AP a week if i earn more then I eat some of them (obviously since too much AP and too little food wont work)

Im loosing on average 3lb a week, I had one week of 2lb one week of 4lb and one stay the same the rest have been 3lb

It said today when i tracked my weight online that nursing mothers should loose weight more slowly

Sue my leader hasnt said anything about loosing too fast

Im eating well and defo hungry im munching when i want even days i think omg ive eaten like a pig and eaten crap im within points

I know what u mean about missing the BF points im dreading it its okay dropping a stone as its one point but to suddenly miss 5! eeep lol

I might get my baby weighed as i havent for a while and if she is gaining still then my milk must be fine and if my milk is fine then its all good

part of me doesnt want to stop loosing 3lb each week lol

scrap where i said 26 points i am on 25 and i have been eating 25 lol its just cause when i first worked out my points i was on 26 lmao

Back