Losing a person: Confessions Of A Cheese Thief

Cheese Thief

Gold Member
I don't want to be thin, I want to be happy.

I've always been a big girl, I told myself that it didn't bother me, but I guess it does. I've tried all the diets going but unless you really have the will power nothing is going to work.

Well now i'm ready. I've got a reason to lose weight too, so I can study to become a nurse. At this weight I just wouldn't be able to hack a long shift standing on my feet, I'd be in agony. I don't want to carry around 13.5 stone of excess baggage any more.

This time I'm going to do it.

Welcome to Minimins Cheese Thief! What a great reason to want to loose weight so you can follow your career and just be a happier person. You'll definitely find loads of people here who will support you and I'm sure you'll do great :). How are you going about the weight loss, are you calorie counting or trying a new type of diet? x

Thanks hun :) Congrats on your weight loss so far, you're doing great!

I'm just going to be counting calories, eating healthily and trying to exercise more. I've tried all sort of diets but I just slip back into my old ways so this needs to be something I can maintain for life if its going to work.

On day 2 so far and all is going well, so far so good!

Hi there :)

Delighted for you for the journey you're about to take and for joining minimins. Best site for support!

x

Good luck! You can do it just believe in yourself, and never give up! xxxx

Back