Losing grip :(

tuppers

Hi everyone,

Just needed somewhere to vent how I'm feeling.

I had my weigh in on wednesday and had a very happy 2lb loss. On my high from the loss, yesterday, I only used 16 out of my 20 points (but wasn't hungry) and also gained 1.5 points with my running.

Today however I had to get up much much earlier than I normally do, I've had 6 solid hours of lectures which have completely exhausted me, and despite being prepared (I took a Boots Shapers wrap, french fries crisps ad water with me) I've come home feeling really down, tired and well moody.

Had a takeaway, and rather doing the sensible thing and ordering the healthier halloumi + mushroom pitta (5.5 points) I ordered the wrap (10 points) because I had the 'i dont care' feeling. I *did* come home and put some low point chips in the oven rather than buying them from Nandos too... But I'm sat here having used 21.5 points today (when my daily is normally 20) knowing I want to have one of the cheesecake rammakins I made yesterday (from the forum, 3 points for a serving).

I really hope I wake up in the morning feeling re-motivated... But right now I'm feeling like chucking it all in :(. Re-reading all that, I know it doesn't seem that bad.. What with doing the points calculation between the two days, and also knowing there is still 5 days left of the week, but just can't shake this down feeling :(

Keep your head high hun, you are doing really well and its good to have a hearty treat once a week. Apparently it helps to kick start your metabolism and helps you to loose weight. You have had a long day of lectures (and I know how that feels, I ate take away and chocolate for the whole 4 years of uni hence why I'm dieting) but honestly, take this as a day off, you have had a lovely treat that you have enjoyed and after a good nights sleep you will wake up refreshed and ready to continue your loss. You will be great, just smile and think 'I have had a lovely meal and tomorrow I will be back on track'

Well done for the loss, just shows you that you can do it!

Hope this helps
Love n stuff
J x

If you ask me, a treat now and then prevents binging when you have a really bad day! You'll be okay. I just started a new college semester myself and have also been having to get up earlier than usual, and I too have been feeling kind of "blah" and have been wanting to eat naughty things. We'll get into the swing of things and be okay again! :hug99:

Thank you everyone for your lovely words. I've been really good today and have kept well within my points so feeling really good :) I also decided to treat myself to a non-edible treat, clothes! And I was so happy to be able to be trying on Size 10 stuff again! 3 new items in the wardrobe that are size 10, very very happy :)

Thanks again everyone, you've really cheered me up :)

You need it sometimes hey?
I am a serial weigher and I feel soooo down recently because I have STS for almost 2 weeks, despite upping my exercise and eating well.

Feeling extremely deflated to say the least!

Glad the pick - me - up worked for you :)
x
x

Well done on being a skinny size 10 wish I was, and as for your cheesecake treat sometimes I think you need a bit of something to keep you sane and keep you on diet you shouldn't beat yourself up about it just enjoy it and start again next day feeling satisfied and ready to diet again, well done.xxx

Thanks again :). I know size 10 sounds really small but I was always a skinny kid and teen - its been these Uni years which have made me go from 8 stone / 8 stone and a half to over 10 stone! Still got the wobbly bits which is why I'm still working on it :).

Good luck to everyone this week! This has been the first I've used *all* my points (so far) so it will be interesting to see if that effects my loss :)

Size 10..... Don't think I've ever been that size....lol

Haha, I don't think even my right thigh has ever been that size!

LOL miss jelly! Gosh ur posts are making me chuckle today!

Last time I was size 10 was... well ... 5 years ago when I was 16! Even then size 10 was pushing it ... 10-12 I was. weighed 10 stone odd ... havent weighed that in my adult years at all! But this is my goal!

xx

Haha I'm glad I amuse someone :p

Hm, I've realised I don't really have a size goal o_O I didn't know what my goal should be so I picked 11st as it gave me a BMI of 24.9 which was the highest 'healthy' number..

I would LOVE to be a 10... but then I do love my certain curvy bits, as does the other half (maybe more so than me tbh lol)

Hi everyone,

Just needed somewhere to vent how I'm feeling.

I had my weigh in on wednesday and had a very happy 2lb loss. On my high from the loss, yesterday, I only used 16 out of my 20 points (but wasn't hungry) and also gained 1.5 points with my running.

Today however I had to get up much much earlier than I normally do, I've had 6 solid hours of lectures which have completely exhausted me, and despite being prepared (I took a Boots Shapers wrap, french fries crisps ad water with me) I've come home feeling really down, tired and well moody.

Had a takeaway, and rather doing the sensible thing and ordering the healthier halloumi + mushroom pitta (5.5 points) I ordered the wrap (10 points) because I had the 'i dont care' feeling. I *did* come home and put some low point chips in the oven rather than buying them from Nandos too... But I'm sat here having used 21.5 points today (when my daily is normally 20) knowing I want to have one of the cheesecake rammakins I made yesterday (from the forum, 3 points for a serving).

I really hope I wake up in the morning feeling re-motivated... But right now I'm feeling like chucking it all in :(. Re-reading all that, I know it doesn't seem that bad.. What with doing the points calculation between the two days, and also knowing there is still 5 days left of the week, but just can't shake this down feeling :(

hun i know the feeling is terrible when your in a 'i cant be bothered' frame of mind however you have actually covered yourself, if you saved 4points only have 16p when you weren't hungry and then earned 1.5AP ... your day was 21.5 ... only 1.5 over ... which is what you earned... meaning you still have that saved 4points from when you wasnt hungry cheesecake only 3p meaning your still 1point covered! :D best thing about ww you can slip up and still have treats on top... AND STILL claw it back points wise with exercise and pulling back the points :) hope your feeling better xx

That's what I love about WW... it's really easy to SEE how exercise (APs) burns off fat/food (PPs)

No counting odd hundreds of calories etc...

Just PPs eaten, APs earned... Ta Dah!

Your doing amazingly! Don't let a bad day put you down! We all have them!!

I'd love to be a skinny Minnie size 10 again! Pregnancy made me fat :( lol

Back