Losing It!!!

pmosgirl

Hi everyone, hoping for a bit of support please.

I'm in wk 9 of LL and have done really well, have not cheated once and feel very proud of my new slimline (ish) figure.

I attended a wedding on Thurs and did eat a small amount of the 3 course meal that was given to the guests at the wedding itself, but that was ok as I'd already planned to eat a little, just really to deflect my in laws wanting to know how I've lost all my weight (i've not told anyone about LL). I also managed not to eat ANYTHING at the evening do, where a buffet was provided, but did succumb to approx 5 g&t's, but hey, it was a wedding!!

Anyway, my problem is now, that I forced my hubby to take me out to lunch yesterday, but I was fairly good, had a prawn salad, no dressing and water.

So far so good I hear you say, well, when we got home yesterday, I pigged out and I mean pigged out, I had crisps, chocolate and biscuits, and I wasn't even hungry. I'm also trying very hard to get back on the packs today but I am really struggling - I want to eat food, badly.

Help, what shall I do, my coping mechanisms have totally failed!!!!!!! I'm also really worried that the reasons why I over eat will never go away and when I go back to food it will be like this and I will gain all my lost weight, something which I was determined not to do, but it seems a real possiblity at this moment.

Any suggestions welcome!!!!!

OH bloody Hell,,,,,

I've just come on here to post a simular thing. I am so full of eating crap on and off all week I have made myself really really depressed about it all.

But we both have to put this behind up and get on with the diet again. It can be done, lots have fallen off the waggon a few times and gone on to lose all thier weight and keep it off.

If you are fed up or need a chat, message me and I will be more than happy to chat on msn or something after I have the kids in bed. (I had lost 6 and a half stone, more like 6 today...:eek:

Luv Chitty,.....

start pampering yourself, have a long hot bath, relax, facial, read a book. Anything that will get your mind and your body doing other things than concentrating on food.
well done for not continuing and well done for not bingeing the entire time you were off diet. Blips happen to lots of people but it is just a blip not a reason to keep loosing control.

Wow for loosing so much weight you are doing amazingly and im sure you will be completely back ontrack soon, however it may take 3 days to get back into ketosis fully

Hello :D

great advice there from silhouettes:D

Today is a new day, you can't change what happened yesterday or the day before, but you can change what happens today :)

Draw a line under it, learn from it, and off you go :p The first few days may be tough, but you can get through it and carry on to complete your journey. Stay strong girls, You CAN do it :)

Hope you have managed to stay off food. I suggest having a look at the crooked thinking that is evident in your post...but did succumb to approx 5 g&t's, but hey, it was a wedding!!....fairly good, had a prawn salad, no dressing and water....So far so good I hear you say

as three examples.I think you need to really look at this if you are oin to survive the long haul. Great that you are back on track but not that you have eaten. Abstenance is just that and being honest I cannot say thats great that you've eaten. Ahev a look round and you will realise that people who have are REALLY struggling. Those of us who havent have also struggled but in a different way! I'm not trying to be mean & nasty, just trying to get you to see how your thinking will affect the journey if you cant change it to seeig the behaviour for what it is BUT what's done is done so move on from it & start afresh. One word of caution on alcohol though - your body cannot process it properly when you're not eating so you really shouldnt drink. If in any doubt about this suggest you ask your GP. Good luck getting back on track & big hugs for you. You can do this!

Hi ISOM

Great words of advice, thank you. I'm going to read through my LL book again and try and get my thoughts back on track, I feel a thought record coming on. I'm having a good day today, don't feel hungry and have that horrible fuzzy feeling in my mouth, so Ketosis may not be far away.

Thanks to all for your replies, I've got a long way to go, but I WILL get there and I WILL be abstinent for the rest of my 100 days.

Hi Trish,

Good to hear your back in the grove again.

Here's to your 100 days!!!

Love Mini xxx

Good news indeed! Well done on getting the cardboard mouth back - while revolting it sure is ressuring! Hang in there & push through it; when you feel the desire to eat distract yourself & you'll be there in no time!

Back