Step 1 Sole Source + Losing the 'baby weight'(i talk about food!)

leannemarie28

That mars bar aint love..
Hello all!

My names Leanne! I've just had a lovely baby Lola! With baby Lola came 3 stone weight gain!!

In January I was 14stone 2 lbs. I lost a 10 lbs with WW but found it too slow and too much margin for error so I began cambridge. I started on Monday at 13.7 and weighed at home today at 12.12 so I'm really pleased. It just feels like forever and a day! I've never had this much to lose before.

Today I'm struggling. I've been on sole source but literally needed food (I did cambridge before baby and sole sourced fine, but this time need more energy) so I just have 3 shakes and 2 eggs. I also drink coke zero as it doesn't harm my weight loss or make me hungry, same with chewing gum. But today I feel so worn out not hungry but just tired, so much different than last time because I can't rest as I have a little girl!!

Also am craving Thai really want a pad Thai!!!

Ah we'll got to keep going. My plan is to se source for 3 weeks ten step up to 810 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Welcome, I'm sure you will see great result as you have already. This is my first time doing the CDp and have wi tonight. Everyone is really supportive. Look forward to following your journey :)

Well done on your loss. We have started about the same weight. Can't wait to get to 11.7 then I can move to step 2. Was able to have a bar today which was really good to chew something and it tasted pretty amazing too :) xx

Welcome, I'm sure you will see great result as you have already. This is my first time doing the CDp and have wi tonight. Everyone is really supportive. Look forward to following your journey :)

Oh how did you get on?? Honestly it's the only diet that works for me and its so quick!! You'll be there in no time!! Xx

Well done on your loss. We have started about the same weight. Can't wait to get to 11.7 then I can move to step 2. Was able to have a bar today which was really good to chew something and it tasted pretty amazing too :) xx

Ah yeah I'm not on the bars yet but I do like them!!! How long have you been in it for?? Cx

It is day 15 for me. Have gone from 13.8 to 12.8 in two weeks! Very happy.
Bars made a nice change today. Bought 4 this week but think I will get 7 next week one per day!
Xx

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is day 15 for me. Have gone from 13.8 to 12.8 in two weeks! Very happy.
Bars made a nice change today. Bought 4 this week but think I will get 7 next week one per day!
Xx

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Ah we'll done!! Feels so good doesn't it? I think that's what makes you stick to it because its so quick to notice!! Have people noticed your weightloss??? I'm determined to not feel crappy this summer!!!! X

Week one done! First weigh tomorrow!!! X

No no one has said anything yet. But I have found in the past it always takes people ages to comment!
Usually the comments come after a week when I have gained a couple! Ha xx

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

No no one has said anything yet. But I have found in the past it always takes people ages to comment!
Usually the comments come after a week when I have gained a couple! Ha xx

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Haha yeah I hide away then I'm like tadaaaaaa! Bahaaha! X

Whoop whoop!! 9lbs gone cya!!! X

Well done :) got my first two 'you have lost weight' comments today! Yay

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Well done :) got my first two 'you have lost weight' comments today! Yay

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Wohooooooooo!!!! Love those comments -ales it worth the while!! X

So I had a cheeky weigh.....only a pound off :( so annoyed I shouldn't of weighed really and it was an evening weigh whereas I weigh in the morning. But still...annoying. Anyone else had a slow second week? I stupidly didn't take my inches. Feel disheartened :( x

So I had a cheeky weigh.....only a pound off :( so annoyed I shouldn't of weighed really and it was an evening weigh whereas I weigh in the morning. But still...annoying. Anyone else had a slow second week? I stupidly didn't take my inches. Feel disheartened :( x

Hi, yes I totally am with you! My scales haven't moved and its very disheartening. However I am determined not to stop and keep going for at least a month to see my weight lose. I have also set a target of 14lbs off for march.

I know how you feel but reading in here that your second week can be like that due to big lose the first week. Chin up and keep going :)

Hi, yes I totally am with you! My scales haven't moved and its very disheartening. However I am determined not to stop and keep going for at least a month to see my weight lose. I have also set a target of 14lbs off for march.

I know how you feel but reading in here that your second week can be like that due to big lose the first week. Chin up and keep going :)

Argh so annoying is t it!!! Did you weigh before your official weigh in?

How long have you been on it for?? X

This is my second week, get weighed on Sunday morning so hoping I may have lost something by then. It's very annoying but my husband has lost 2 1/2stone and looks great so I'm gonna keep at it. When is your wi?

I think I've just confused things by writing in your diary! Ah ok I get weighed Monday!! I wanna lose 3 stone. By may. So fed up of being a little chunk!!! X

Just unofficially weighed! Stone gone!! Yaaaayyyy!!! Was 13.7 two weeks on, 12.7 get iiiinnnnn!!! X

Back