ProPoints Losing the post pregnancy chub

I've decided to resurrect this old diary of mine, I figure it will get a bit more traffic than my members only one. I hope anyway! Lol!

I had a blip for pretty much most of August after leaving my meeting, I spent the whole month in a cycle of pigging out, trying to start again, switching between WW, calorie counting, healthy eating and exercising loads before going back to pigging out! But no more! I've now done 2 days 100% on WW and I'm loving it!

I've had a lovely weekend, I spent yesterday in bed reading my kindle for most of it while OH took Anderson to his parents. Today we went for a walk in the park and just did lots of relaxing. Although LO is teething at the moment, he's not sleeping and really grumpy because of it! I'm dreading tomorrow being on my own with him. I think I'll take him out all day, he always seems so much better for it. And getting out for a walk will get me some exercise points too!

Feeling very organised tonight! Planned out my dinner and breakfast for tomorrow, so I have 13 points to play with for lunch. That should be more than enough to grab something on the move.

Such a good day today! Stuck to my points and not even felt hungry! Hurrah! Got the OH making me tasty pork chop for tea. Yummy. LO has been in a better mood which has made my life easier too. We went for a three mile walk this morning so am pleased at getting some exercise in. Hoping tomorrow's nice so we can get out again.

Another good day on the WW front. I did filling and healthy today. It's easy cos I don't have to constantly work out the points all the time. Plus all the foods keep me nice and full. Did another 3 mile walk this morning as well. I'm so glad I've gotten back into the swing of things so well. Hoping for a good loss come Friday!

Feeling really emotional today. Feeling really sad about going back to work in a month and leaving my wee man. Also worrying about money and how we'll pay for child care this month! Ggrrr!!

On a plus note, I did a 40min walk with LO and OH who was off work today and I've stuck to my points. Really pleased.

It's been a busy couple of days while OH has been off work. Wednesday we went to see a child minder. Long story short, we had picked a nursery for wee man, but like this child minder better, plus she's nearer and cheaper too. It's sooooo hard deciding all this for the little fella, especially when all I can think that none of them are home with me! Yesterday was our wedding anniversary and we had a lovely chilled out day the three of us. We took Anderson to the park for the afternoon which he loved. Then OH and I had a nice relaxing evening once he'd gone to bed. I even managed to stick to my points yesterday which I'm so chuffed about!

WI this morning and I am officially 4lbs down. I'm only 1lbs off where I'd gotten to before I fell off the wagon. So I'm really happy. I'm feeling really confident and positive about my weight loss again. I just can't wait to get to my goal! So excited! Although I know it is going to be a long hard slog between now and Christmas!

Back