Losing weight fast?

Hi everyone I joined Sw 2 and a half weeks ago for the first time ever, on my 1st way in I lost 3 and a half pound and on my second I lost 4 pound, am I losing it to fast or is this just right, I got my half a stone award and slimmer of the week on Monday I'm so frilled with myself. I'm finding it easy. Love Sarah x

The first few weeks can be a bit of a shock to the system and you can lose very quickly. I lost 9lbs in my first week and 5 in my second so did a stone in 2 weeks. My start weight was 21st 2lbs and I think that higher start weights do seem t have bigger losses at first.

You will probably find that your losses settle down at a slower pace, I am now losing 1 or 2 lbs a week so as your body gets used to the new way you're eating.

I wouldn't worry about it, just celebrate the fab start you have made! Congratulations!

Thanks for the replys, well my start weight was 19st 12 half, now I'm 19st 5 pound, I'm finding the diet really really easy, I love Sw chips and the food is so easy to make, I have been going on my cross trainer every night and taking the dog out, and doing weights. I do get a bit scared when I get weighed on Monday mornings cos I'm like what if I haven't been as good as I could of. But this week has been the best week so far I think :) x

Back