Losing Weight....

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
I was a size 20 when I started CD back in March and am now a 14 on top and a size 12 on the bottom. The thing is I have always had broad shoulders, take after my mum and I wonder if I will actually lose anymore weight from my shoulders. I can actually feel my shoulder bones at the edge and there is no fat there, I guess I have fat across my shoulder blades still at the back (as well as countless other places), but my question is, will I ever get my shoulders down to a size 12, I have another 1 stone to 1.5 stone to lose... do I have a chance?

I wish i had the answer for you as i'm exactly the same re the shoulders....but you will have a damn good go trying! lol
Your journey so far is amazing!!! Well done and hope that last 1.5 stone comes off soon hun
xxxx

Guess that is my ultimate goal at the moment, get size 12 shoulders.... lol Your weightloss has been excellent too, keep up the good work!!

I'm the other way round-fairly narrow in the shoulders now but wide on the thighs-tops I wear a size 16/18...bottoms are a size 22 :(

I'm the other way round too and would kill for a 12 bottom!!!

I have heard that people tend to drop a size per stone depending on their weight, so I would have thought it possible.

Back