losses

*Louise*

Hi everyone thinking of doing the diet what's everyone lost and in how long?

I lost 9lb in my first two weeks. Tomorrow is my weigh in for week 3 but it's TOTM and even though hubby said this morning "you look like you've lost more weight" I'm not so sure!!

Been on slimfast for 15 weeks, had 3 weeks where I haven't stuck to the plan due to celebrations and holidays, managed to lose 38lbs so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fab and you have 2 shakes and a meal. What kind of meals do you eat.

Satine79 said:
Been on slimfast for 15 weeks, had 3 weeks where I haven't stuck to the plan due to celebrations and holidays, managed to lose 38lbs so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Inspirational! Well done you!

Been on plan for 11 weeks, or there abouts, lost 24 lb but just come back off holiday and as expected I've gained, oh well back to it now, would like to loose 2 lb per week Untill Christmas then I will be at my goal weight x

That's fab, what do you have during the day, snacks, meals etc

I have my shake once I've dropped the children off at school at 9 ish, at 11 ish I have a banana, at 1 ish I have a small apple and a low cal yoghurt 3.30 ish I have a shake and 5.30 ish I have my T.
That can be anything like chicken dinner, spag bog, potato chips ( oven baked with light fry) low cal sausages and a fried egg, jacket potato and salad. But I try and avoid bread and drink loads of water x

I don't eat bread and try to drink water, I just not getting anywhere with slimming world.

How do you know the calories in spag boll and Sunday day etc.

I use MFP Hun, an example 2 quorn chicken fillets are 110 cals, 400g of raw potato is 280 cals 50g of broc is 15 cals 80 g of garden peas is 60 cals 100 ml of Bisto gravy granuals 30 cals etc

I've got scales permanently set up in the kitchen so it's no bother weighing stuff, and when I do something like a dinner I put all my weighed stuff in one level of my steamer to keep it separate.
If I do spag bog I use MFP to work out the total cals then split the overall cals into 4

Or just google how many calories in...; what ever and it usually brings up an answer x

*Louise* said:
Thanks, what's mfp

My fitness pal... Pop it into google and it will come up. I'd sent you the link but I'm using my phone

You can look up calories and track you daily food so you know how many calories you've had x

Back