Lost 17lbs in 5 Weeks!

S-L-W

Posting this cuz I really didn't think it would be possible for me to achieve this at the start.

Since my mum died several years ago my weight absolutely ballooned, you see i'm a bit of a stress eater which is a problem :(

I'm only 5'4 so don't carry extra weight well at all. There was and still is I guess nothing I enjoy more than eating out and food was the centre of my universe.

After 7 or 8 years of going on like this, something just sort of snapped inside my head when I decided to do this diet, once and for all I just needed to lose my excess baggage.

If I can do this absolutely anyone can please believe me. I'm now entering week 6 and would still like to lose another stone. How else would I have lost 17lbs in 5 weeks I can't quite believe it myself!!!

My mum had many health problems in life and this is why I lost her far too soon. If I can just help myself by losing all this weight to live a little longer then bloody great!! It's the least I can do for me and my family.

So please if you're reading this just maybe thinking of doing the Cambridge Diet or you're struggling in your first couple of days, please carry on it really does work.

:) Now for this last stone........!!

Well done on your weight loss! That is an amazing amount to lose in such a short space of time.

Good luck in losing your final stone.

Back