lost almost a stone

Bloody hell thats brilliant kidda well done xxxxxx

Brilliant what a great start, keep up the good work

Wow thats brilliant!! Soooo much in a week! Amazing honey, well done!xx

Amazing result! Good for you.

I was wondering what makes people lose weight at such different rates? Any ideas?

wow Red..thats brilliant...u must be beaming i would be...the exercise must have paid off xx well done to you keep it up xx be happy

Woohoooo well done honey thats great..keep it up girl xxx

Amazing result! Good for you.

I was wondering what makes people lose weight at such different rates? Any ideas?
think people drink more water than others the more you drinkm in conjuntion with bein active walkin more often the faster the weight falls off,ive bin doin some excercise swimming is good, and power walkin!!:) thanx everyone

bloody hell red 13lb i off thats wonderful, just nearly choked on my soup. I've been doing excercises all week so watch this space on friday

Well done baby girl you have done fantastic....xxxx miss motivated all that exercise xxx you have just made me think about doing some hopefully this will boost my losses xxxxx
You are a star hunni....big massive hugs x

Red was this your first weigh in hunni?

Well done baby girl you have done fantastic....xxxx miss motivated all that exercise xxx you have just made me think about doing some hopefully this will boost my losses xxxxx
You are a star hunni....big massive hugs x
no probs, the weather has helped me to get motivated, i put my joggin suff on got my mp3 out, even got some wistlin was lookin round thinkin who they wistlin at, then got some looks was well chuffed not had that for a long time, good for the ego a tell ya xxx

Switt swoo good for you hunni and i am sure you will get some more next time ...bet you feel grrrreeeaaattttt

At least you didnt gain!!! thought you had been around longer than a week but keotosis plays with ya brain xxx how much more you looking to lose... I have another 2 stones till the chemist insists i come off (have a sneaky plan tho, just in case i think i need to lose more...been going to 2 chemists so i have extra stocks ooopppss lol)i am hoping i won't be on LT past july its tight but i should be able to do it ...i think

wanna loose anotha 2 stone as well, maybe will stop when i fit in size 10-12 jeans, the weight i want to be is about nine stone really!! il come of beg of july for ma hols
nite nite xxx thanx everyone again

Back