LOST anyone into it?

devonbabe

Silver Member
OMG OMG OMG

it just gets weirder and weirder.....

Ohh Noo i can't stand it!! i have tried a few times to get into it but just cant!!

OOOO we love lost...the twists and turns are brilliant....! We watched it last sunday but it was recapping what has already been on, why do they swap channels all the time its so annoying.

I love Lost too, occasionally get annoyed with it and decide not to watch it anymore, but still watch it. All those twists and turns, I just want to know WHAT'S GOING ON???????? :D

I love Lost too, occasionally get annoyed with it and decide not to watch it anymore, but still watch it. All those twists and turns, I just want to know WHAT'S GOING ON???????? :D

Yeh me too.....hope its not gonna be someones dream or something cheesy like that.

I have watched every episode so far, the worst thing to happen was sky one buying it out from channel 4:mad: it was on up till xmas then disapeared till this sunday, and im on night shifts:eek:

I have watched every episode so far, the worst thing to happen was sky one buying it out from channel 4:mad: it was on up till xmas then disapeared till this sunday, and im on night shifts:eek:

I second that, as it was on same page on tv guide as the other terrestrial sides....no Im gonna have to put a reminder on my calendar as I dont want to miss it....!

Has anyone got any ideas on where it will end up ......?
All theories welcome.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo it's not fair! I love Lost, as does OH and we had to watch the first 6 eps of this series via a Myspace link, both huddled around our laptop. Would love to see it on a proper TV, because we lost the meaning of some of it, as it was in (i think) Korean subtitles, and so whenever Jun was talking we couldn;t see what she was saying.

Even considered getting sky so we can see it, but we can't afford it. Channel four did the same with Nip:Tuck too. Maybe it's a conspiracy to stop me watching too much TV?!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo it's not fair! I love Lost, as does OH and we had to watch the first 6 eps of this series via a Myspace link, both huddled around our laptop. Would love to see it on a proper TV, because we lost the meaning of some of it, as it was in (i think) Korean subtitles, and so whenever Jun was talking we couldn;t see what she was saying.

Even considered getting sky so we can see it, but we can't afford it. Channel four did the same with Nip:Tuck too. Maybe it's a conspiracy to stop me watching too much TV?!
I just download it as a torrent file. Can't you do that?

Back