LOST anyone into it?

Me too :D love Sawyer - ooooh, having a moment here :p

Just watched this week's episode - OMG I can't believe they buried them alive :eek: Scary stuff! Very clever episode though.

Ooh it's a long story Sonkie, but basically two minor characters who have been in a few episodes recently but only on the sidelines.

The story was about them last night and at the beginning they both "died" very suddenly and the rest of the prog was flashbacks to their previous lives and what had been happening since they arrived on the island. they had been in league together and hatched a plan to kill a rich film director and stole some diamonds he had hidden, when the plane crashed it took them ages to find the bag that had the diamonds in, and eventually the man found the bag but didn't tell the woman. She then found out he had the bag and threw a spider at him that she knew would totally paralyse him for 8 hours, forgetting (she had been told previously) that the female attracts a hord of male spiders who then bit her. She ran out of the jungle just before collapsing to the ground and managed to say to Hurley and Sawyer that she was paralysed, but they misheard her and thought she said Paola (her boyfriend) lies and they spent the programme trying to work out what had happened. Because they were both totally paralysed and even their heartbeat's had slowed right down, they thought that the couple were dead and right at the end of the prog they buried them and you saw the woman open her eyes just as the sand was being put on top of her. Scary stuff, but a really clever story.

OOOOOO I think im gonna have to buy the blooming whole series on dvd, Im so gutted VIRGIN MEDIA NO LONGER HAVE SKY CHANNELS.....oops caps lock.....lol

Hope you got a discount from Virgin Media Sonk, i rang em up and gave em hell, and said i was leaving to go to sky, in return they gave me loads of channels for free!

Hope you got a discount from Virgin Media Sonk, i rang em up and gave em hell, and said i was leaving to go to sky, in return they gave me loads of channels for free!

Nope havent even thought about it.....:doh: What with studying, me being ill and the kids too. Suppose its too late now.....!:banghead:

I dont think its too late! Sky have the £26 a month deal for tv, broadband and phone advertised at the mo, use this to get a reduction!

Side stepping a little here... people who are using ntl/virgin media... did you have any trouble with your billing after virgin took over? We had our broadband cut off today because they said we were behind in paying! Had been sending us out a bill and we had been paying it and they said oh that was the phone and tv bill not the broadband. Our bill went up from £30 a month with NTL to £55 with virgin and weren't told about it!!!!!

By the way I love lost and I download it seeing as I can't get it on cable anymore. Downloading epi 16 as i type :D can't wait to watch it tomorrow.

OMG I can't wait - but we're away on hols this weekend, just hope Sky+ doesn't let us down, it'll be the first thing we watch when we get back.

You can watch them now on the 'tv links' address given previously on this thread! Go on, you know you wanna!

Ooh don't tempt me :p not sure if I've time, but maybe!

Back