Lost - End Of Series Finale

icemoose

The Diet Guy
OH MY WORD!!

Did anyone else see Lost last night!!

What a great double episode and the ending was superb!! I never worked it out that it was in the future!!!!

Can't wait for series four....

What can I do for the next 3 months while we we wait!!

Oh yeah Big Brother starts on Wednesday :)

M.

It was great wasnt it!!

Although to be honest I kindof ruined the surprise ending cos I read the finale details on a spoilerboard....wish I hadnt done that now but I'm soooo impatient when it comes to Lost.

I thought it said that Lost would be back next year - is it only 3 months? Hope so.

Giggly

Yeah it was great. Dunno about you but I've got used to not even trying to second guess Lost as it can go in any direction and i think i would go bonkers if i tried to figure out the answers to all the questions :silly: like what is the smoke?

I thought it said that Lost would be back next year - is it only 3 months? Hope so.

Giggly

No, I'm afraid we have to wait until February 2008. There are set to be 3 more seasons of 16 episodes each, aired of over 3 years. From Feb-May 2008/09/10.

And I get the feeling it will be May 2010 before we get any answers.

Missed this as was away this weekend. I know it repeated on Wednesday but is it repeated any other time as I cannot see that one either.

Linda

Didn't get to see it, I'm with Virgin Media:cry:. I'm changing to Sky so hopefully they will repeat as I only got to watch first few episodes before Virgin lost Sky1.

I'm really into Hero :), which has sort of made up for not watching Lost.

CDC

No, I'm afraid we have to wait until February 2008. There are set to be 3 more seasons of 16 episodes each, aired of over 3 years. From Feb-May 2008/09/10.

And I get the feeling it will be May 2010 before we get any answers.

February 2008!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Tell me you mean Heroes........I LOVE HEROES!! It's great. Have been downloading it!!!:D

Funny how Charlie decided not to put on the divers suit though eh?? stupid man. Could have saved him a lot of bother.:confused:

xx

Tell me you mean Heroes........I LOVE HEROES!! It's great. Have been downloading it!!!:D

Funny how Charlie decided not to put on the divers suit though eh?? stupid man. Could have saved him a lot of bother.:confused:

xx

:) Yes I meant Heros. I love it can't for it to night. I'll be sitting the with my Cranberry Crunch :).

Where have you been down loading it from?

I am a big heroes fan too - for all of you that have not got into this yet you should totally check it out. I actually prefer it to lost.

Come 10pm tonight I shall be sitting down with my summer berries ice lolly in front of the Sci-Fi channel - bring it on!

I've seen it up to the end of the 2nd series - been downloading from a BitTorrent client. Not sure about the legality of it??!! :sigh:

Isn't it made by the people who made lost as well?

xx

I am a big heroes fan too - for all of you that have not got into this yet you should totally check it out. I actually prefer it to lost.

Come 10pm tonight I shall be sitting down with my summer berries ice lolly in front of the Sci-Fi channel - bring it on!

Hi Ruth, though I've missed many episodes of Lost. I prefer HEROS to. I think the story moves on a bit more than Lost (bit slow).

Didn't get to see it, I'm with Virgin Media:cry:. I'm changing to Sky so hopefully they will repeat as I only got to watch first few episodes before Virgin lost Sky1.

CDC

:confused:I know i miss Bones:confused:! But i do love Heroes too!! Enspeaically Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka) and his friend Ando Masahashi (James Kyson Lee) they crack me up!!

Pinky XxX

Back